Estimate quote Pac Air Water?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
shifter
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Estimate quote Pac Air Water?

by shifter » 29/03/10, 23:40

This quote was established there is now 2 years for the amount of 28310 €. The material offered and its implementation corresponds to my expectations, but not the price. I would like to know the current price range on which to negotiate the best with their commercial.

I submit this quote to your expert eye. Tell me what seems exaggerated

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/03/10, 00:13

30 000 € = price of a pac WATER-WATER or SOL-WATER ... no AIR-WATER

But when I read 1.5's performance I'm running away!!

Because :
a) a yield higher than 1.0 does not exist, it is a COP.
b) a COP of 1.5 is very low.

What was this quote for? New house? Renovation?

Here compare a little with these prices:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/pompe-a-ch ... t8428.html

: Mrgreen:
0 x
shifter
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by shifter » 30/03/10, 00:25

Hi,

This quote and made for renovation. It is a pac to water. I am not an expert in this field, which is why I seek the opinion of pro. It would take a cop of how much ?? the stuff stiebel and yet repute ????
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/03/10, 00:29

Reputation does not necessarily make the interest of a product compared to other more econological solutions ...

I am not sure that the 30 000 € of this work is economically profitable one day ... compared to other solutions or even your current heating solution which is what?

Have not you thought of wood and solar?

Make estimates on other solutions and you will see ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 30/03/10, 02:40

Operation on the quote up to -11 ° C COP of 1,5 and below as much take a heating electric blowing 15 € !!!
The yield may be better.
A + 7 ° C the cop is 3.
If you are cold, in the mountains or in the east, uh.
I read a blog of people in the east, furious heat pump new, after renovation and demolition of their old boiler, who spent more than before and would have given their old boiler!
In PAC region seaside, very good, almost always above + 7 ° C but then simple heating expenses are low and 28000 € may be slow to absorb!
Try to see the wood heating, you need 10 radiators
So 6 rooms ???
The price of electricity will increase like oil and gas in the future !!
Given the amount of wood left in nature and forests, wood heating will be much cheaper !!
Finally heat pumps are very often built in Japan and so you help the use of Japanese!
Finally electricity comes from the nuclear power, which neglecting the disposal of waste, gives electricity at a price very underestimated.

Finally, the nuclear supposes the total and perpetual infailibility without never of serious accident, impossible humanly !!
Sooner or later another Chernobyl type accident will occur, with a whole region (a million inhabitants) evacuated in one night without return for centuries and food polluted for centuries !!
By taking a new heating of nuclear origin and thus favoring new nuclear power plants, you favor such a future accident certain sooner or later!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/03/10, 09:37

dedeleco wrote:I read a blog of people in the east, furious heat pump new, after renovation and demolition of their old boiler, who spent more than before and would have given their old boiler!

There is the same kind of report at the end of this report on the DPE (additional investigation) with the difference that they, they have a pac air air and that before, they were on conventional convectors:
https://www.econologie.com/dpe-en-france ... -4163.html

: Evil:

Watch also: https://www.econologie.com/energie-chauf ... -4145.html

And read: https://www.econologie.com/forums/complement ... t8857.html

28000 € heating bill is, in any case LONG TO DAMPEN especially if we continue to pay a rather heavy energy bill as is the case with PAC!

If I had 30 000 € to put in a heating solution would be 30 40m ² of solar panels that I would put + good wood stove ... or a pellet boiler and 10 m² solar ...

But the solar wood, inevitably, one finds less in public than the PAC... and for good reason ... it is much more econological therefore much less good for "their turnover" ...
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 30/03/10, 10:36

640 euros M / O to place a table and some cables! Do they have it done by engineers?

The bidding strategy should always be:

3 or 4 candidates minimum
producers
require detailed offers in the workforce (number of hours)
specify that we will not accept to pay the apprentices at the same rate as the workers
leave behind the offers of competition on your table
specify that your architect will review the offers
let marinate

personally, I push the vice to leave lying offers on my table.
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 30/03/10, 11:33

Christophe wrote:If I had 30 000 € to put in a heating solution would be 30 40m ² of solar panels that I would put + good wood stove ... or a pellet boiler and 10 m² solar ...

But solar wood, inevitably, we find less in advertising than the heat pump ... and for good reason ... it is much more ecological therefore much less good for "their turnover" ...

Oh well if I had 30k € I would get a nice insulation from the outside and I would be content with a beast wood stove (or even granulated) and some solar panels only for the ECS.

It's about throws less than a big split behind the house, but it also has advantages, it does not break down no maintenance fees, it works for the summer too ... So advertising for from the insulation you're not near in seeing.
0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 30/03/10, 13:38

aerialcastor is right but the house with 10 radiators at 800 € (rather expensive) has to be big? (where?) and 150 to 200 € the isolated m2 outside and windows to move all, I'm afraid the bill is higher !!
0 x
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 30/03/10, 14:06

28000 €, the cow! it's expensive (the price of a small studio in some cities), what is the surface of your house?
As mentioned Christophe there are quite a few other econological solutions: wood stove, solar heating, Canadian / Provençal well ... it would need more details (surrounding land available etc ...)
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."