Energy savings: thermal storage of still warm gray wastewater in a cellar or isolated room?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Energy savings: thermal storage of still warm gray wastewater in a cellar or isolated room?

by sicetaitsimple » 27/08/22, 21:22

Macro wrote:the fuel boiler tank is an exchanger....

Yes, but the principle of the project is not to have an exchanger! These are the walls of the tank which exchange with the air of the place where it is installed.
That said, I think that preheating the cold water coming from the network through a coil bathing in the juice (your idea I think?) would certainly be the most effective use, but the risks of fouling seem to me prohibitive.
0 x
Christophe

Re: Energy savings: thermal storage of still warm gray wastewater in a cellar or isolated room?

by Christophe » 27/08/22, 23:28

Just turn the insulation! Banana ! And that makes a slow Water-Air exchanger! : Mrgreen:

I think Macro understood the project well!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/08/22, 23:29

sicetaitsimple wrote:That said, I think that preheating the cold water coming from the network through a coil bathing in the juice (your idea I think?) would certainly be the most effective use, but the risks of fouling seem to me prohibitive.

No you think? water-pumping-filtration/heat-recovery-from-the-shower-a-french-distinguishes-t11302.html

It's always nice to read...
0 x