DPE from consumptions

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
domo38
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

DPE from consumptions

by domo38 » 12/03/10, 10:57

Hello,
I post for a request for information on ECD.
currently I am creating an application to give an idea of ​​the DPE of a building.
I know it's not all made as its that we calculate the DPE but still it's just an idicator.

Here is my question:
- if you have energy consumption for heating and DHW should you integrate the geographical situation directly?

if we take it into account, the graph being normalized the classes do not vary but if I modify the value of consumption I am also in cabbage.

thank you for your answers
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 12/03/10, 11:03

Could you give concrete examples? I don't understand the context of what you're saying, sorry.
0 x
See you soon !
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 12/03/10, 11:14

Article R134-1 of the Construction and Housing Code specifies that DPE is compulsory for existing buildings with main residential use located in mainland France: house or accommodation located in a collective building.

This does not apply to:

• Temporary constructions planned for a period of use equal to or less than two years;
• Independent buildings whose gross floor area is less than 50 square meters;
• Buildings for agricultural, craft or industrial use, other than premises used for housing, which require only a small amount of energy for heating, hot water production or cooling;
• Buildings serving as places of worship;
• Historic monuments classified or listed in the inventory in application of the heritage code.
In the case of accommodation located in a collective building, the rental DPE relates to the private portions of the lot.

The obligation to provide a DPE applies to all owners in the private sector (natural person, or legal person-company, insurance company) or in the public sector (HLM organization, for example), regardless of the rental (bare, furnished or seasonal rental, official accommodation and rental granted to seasonal workers); on the other hand, it does not apply to sheltered accommodation (law of 6.7.89: art 2 and 3-1).

taken from "mandatory diagnosis" on google
0 x
every morning you look naked in a large ice after 3 minutes you will see that your home and your worst picture ......
domo38
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by domo38 » 12/03/10, 11:15

I have an automatic sub-division meter reading (basically I take note of the consumption of gas, electricity or other energy source as well as the power produced by a solar collector)

the whole gives me for example 120 kWhep / m² / year of my building.
or approximately a class c building
I have a geographic weighting coefficient of 1.3 so if I take this coefficient into account it would go to class B (120 / 1.3 = 92.3kWhep / year / m²)

is this vision correct?
0 x
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 12/03/10, 11:30

on google you have "compulsory diagnosis for rental"
and a free estimate test
0 x
every morning you look naked in a large ice after 3 minutes you will see that your home and your worst picture ......
domo38
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by domo38 » 12/03/10, 11:38

I don't want to use a pre-made tool but to develop it
I typed all: RT-2005 3CL methods and others

but none indicates if you must take into account the geographical situation if you by real consumption.
0 x
zorglub
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by zorglub » 12/03/10, 13:25

for that I have no particular indications
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 12/03/10, 14:03

@ domo38,
since you are starting from actual surveys, the regional weighting coefficient is only an approximation. to have the exact loss, you must take into account the harshness of the local climate over the same period as your consumption readings.
the best source to do that is the local DJUs.
you will also have to take into account the rate of use of the building (lowering periods, absences, number of people, etc.)
0 x
Click my signature
domo38
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by domo38 » 12/03/10, 14:14

so if I understand correctly I should not take it into account.
merci beaucoup

if for the other data DJ occupation rate I calculate them already
0 x