DJU air conditioning

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
thermomo
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

DJU air conditioning

by thermomo » 31/05/10, 20:02

I am trying to calculate ratios for my house (located in the Paris region) to check year after year if I have been more or less a good student on my heating / air conditioning consumption.

I therefore recover the heating and air conditioning DJU over several years from specialized organizations.

Then I brought out a first ratio over the heating period in Kwh / dju that I calculated in this way: (sum of conso on 1 year of heating season) / (sum of Dju on the season of heats) ... I get results from this 12 kwh / dju gold; is it a good idea?

To bring out this same ration for the season of air conditioning, I based myself on the same principle of calculation: (sum of the conso of the season of air conditioning) / (sum of the dju on the climatic season) BUT ... tadam! I get completely messy results of the order of 250 kwh / dju
Does anyone have an idea of ​​how or why? Unless my calculations are wrong?
: Shock:
0 x