Divide by 10, his heating bill

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Willy FURTER
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Willy FURTER » 10/01/16, 16:15

Divide your heating bill by 10:

take part in the crowdfunding campaign, LA MAISON à 50.000 €
from 15/1 to 15/3/2016 on KISSKISSBANKBANK

Hello everyone.
When a house has cold walls, regardless of the heating method, calories will primarily heat the walls before heating the habitat.
I therefore developed a patented concept, the walls of which provide heating and cooling for the home, thus making it possible to furnish the rooms more freely.
www.maison-thrifty.forumpro.fr

Using techniques and materials adapted to the functions to be performed, it will be made available to everyone, from the CMIste to the self-builder, after obtaining a Technical Opinion from CSTB.

It is necessary, firstly, that I demonstrate its effectiveness, mechanical as well as thermal.

This is the reason why I am launching a crowdfunding campaign on Kisskissbankbank, which will start on 15/1/2016.

The insulation, heating and cooling techniques are already patented and applicable to all construction methods (wood, stones, bricks, agglomerates ...) allowing all building craftsmen to improve the thermal performance of homes, whether individual or collective.
Operating licenses are available.
I therefore encourage you to go to the Kisskissbankbank site, after 15/1/2016 and to participate if you deem it useful.

Happy New Year everyone
0 x
Help yourself and heaven will help you
Christophe

by Christophe » 10/01/16, 16:57

Hi Willy,

Can you tell us more about the technical concept involved?

History to discuss it here, something that kkbb does not allow ...
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 10/01/16, 19:53

Hello,
It will be sold closed covered at € 50.000 including tax until CSTB recognizes the use of reflective insulation. http://maison-econome.forumpro.fr/t1-le-projet

It will not happen, 1 cm of thin insulation insulates like 1 cm of other insulation. :x http://www.lemoniteur.fr/articles/les-i ... nce-202007

And why therefore blowing air between the partition and the insulation would be better than directly heating the room?
0 x
Willy FURTER
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Willy FURTER » 10/01/16, 19:59

Good evening Christophe.
It is the outcome of a long history. You know it.

France, thanks to COP21, has managed, with difficulty, to encourage decision-makers around the world to modify the practices favoring global warming.

Now, it must set an example, by rapid and effective actions.

It can and must count on French creativity.

The concreting of cities and countryside is no longer the solution to quickly build healthy and comfortable housing, respectful of the planet and purses.

It waterproofs the soil, favoring catastrophic floods.

Oil, gas and coal are no longer intended to heat habitats.

The sun can do it for free. It is necessary for that, to modify the DTU concerning the construction of the facades and roofs of buildings, in order to allow them to collect its calories rather than to ventilate them.

The basement is unexploited while its freshness would advantageously replace air conditioners.

The base tiles (1st thermal bridge) prohibit its use. A government directive inciting to provide under each habitat, at least one crawl space, or a basement usable as technical room, would allow free refreshment of places of life, in hot periods, slowing down the proliferation of air conditioners that bloom on facades.

I propose my solution:

http://maison-econome.forumpro.fr/

Knowing that it is necessary to heat to 23 ° C habitats with cold walls, while hot walls provide the same feeling with 18 ° C, the process developed in the patented isolation of the concept which I promote, allows to s '' adapt to any type of habitat.

Examples:
For a 40 m2 living room with cold walls, 100 m3 of air, ventilated by movements, doors and VMC, must be constantly heated to 23 ° C.

The walls are damp and microorganisms develop there.

In the patented concept, 2 m3 of non-ventilated air, heated to 23 ° C, gives the same feeling.

The walls are dry and healthy.

A non-exclusive operating license can be assigned to each interested craftsman, both new and under renovation. I am just a retiree who seeks to improve the well-being of young people.

Sincerely

Willy FURTER
0 x
Willy FURTER
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Willy FURTER » 10/01/16, 20:23

The patent is filed and accepted. It is therefore proof that it represents a technological innovation.
I run into 2 walls:
- it's not possible
- it is not allowed.
This is the reason why I am launching this crowdfunding campaign.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Divide by 10 his heating bill

by moinsdewatt » 10/01/16, 21:27

Willy FURTER wrote:The patent is filed and accepted. It is therefore proof that it represents a technological innovation.

It is not because it is a technological innovation that the invention works.

If you heat only the wall, the heat will go out as much if it is poorly insulated.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 10/01/16, 22:59

Indeed, the filing of a patent only protects the inventive effort!

Besides, always from the same author and always with my design errors, NAVRANT:

2010 Still air insulation
https://www.econologie.com/forums/isolation- ... tml#154868

2011 The ecological house of tomorrow
https://www.econologie.com/forums/la-maison- ... tml#208734

2012 Quality by quantity in the home
https://www.econologie.com/forums/la-qualite ... tml#228028

2013 Patented economic and ecological construction process
https://www.econologie.com/forums/procede-br ... tml#262129

Any building pro can see the problems straight away: 1) thermal bridges created from the design stage (serious error) 2) reflection but if you don't heat it is useless, as Lessdewatt noted, 3) I am willing to say that it is the air that insulates in an insulation, but the insulation prevents convection, which is not the case with ... an air space, which is why we still put insulation, because we can not guarantee that a house will not "move", with cracks and therefore the loss of the benefit of the air knives which then become calorie pumps! 4) the thickness of the insulation is quite insufficient to make a passive house 5) why the heating savings x10 when with today's passive houses, we no longer consume energy, but we product .... 6) The airtightness in a passive house, is not something new, it is even a sine qua non condition since once the construction is completed, the construction is put under a pressure of some 0,5 bar (at random, I no longer have it in mind) to see if there are any leaks ... 7) this hermeticity of vapor barriers (and other membranes) is not absolute, since it leaves filter humidity (and that humidity) to the outside and according to predefined criteria ... 8} air knives were widely used a long time ago, but they were abandoned as and as the requirements for insulation coefs have increased 9) I myself did some testing at one time, with double windows with one glass + 1 strip air + 1 cellophane membrane completely hermetic, then I compared it with argon which replaced the air (2V argon) and well that has absolutely nothing to do ... Argon is much better . The air is so-so in comparison (yet I had the advantage of the cellophane membrane - a very poor conductor of heat - instead of glass, but nothing helped.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/01/16, 00:18

PS: on the other hand I am for the idea of ​​houses made industrially at low cost, but that already exists, and besides there is all the problem, they are not as economical as we think. As for thin insulators, it is pure utopia, or they are very expensive materials from space research, or else they are cheap but not at all efficient ... Those of bricos are round flank. Now the biggest mistake is probably the combination ITE + ITI, which brings more problems than it solves, because as long as there is no heating, there is no reflection, and so the coef is then reduced to the rather small thickness of the insulation, which is then far too insufficient to avoid large losses!
(Definitely LessWatt is pretty good!) : Mrgreen:
0 x
Willy FURTER
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Willy FURTER » 11/01/16, 07:24

TIME WILL TELL. Wait until the 15th and you can satisfy your curiosity.
Have a good day
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Divide by 10 his heating bill

by moinsdewatt » 11/01/16, 10:09

Willy FURTER wrote:TIME WILL TELL. Wait until the 15th and you can satisfy your curiosity.
Have a good day

What is happening on January 15?
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."