Download DIA software drawing free technical drawings

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Christophe

Download DIA software drawing free technical drawings

by Christophe » 06/10/07, 10:00

Here is some great freeware technical drawing software.

It allows very easily the creation of diagrams (network, electrical circuit, computer program, heating). Symbol libraries (pump, exchangers, etc.) are supplied with the installation.

The download link points to the official site to automatically obtain the latest version.

Download here:
https://www.econologie.com/telecharger- ... -principe/

:?: I suggest, if it does not bother econologists who already have their software, that we all switch to this software to make our various diagrams or drawings. So we could easily exchange the sources of these diagrams or better make "personal" libraries ...

What do you think?

Edit: there is also [ur = https: //www.econologie.com/telecharger-qcad-151-derniere-version-libre-et-gratuite-du-logiciel-de-dao-telechargement-4039.html] QCad to download: this is the free version of AutoCad [/ url]
Last edited by Christophe the 01 / 03 / 09, 12: 45, 1 edited once.
0 x
camel1
Pantone engine Researcher
Pantone engine Researcher

Long live free!

by camel1 » 06/10/07, 10:26

Hi Christopher!

Great, I think it would indeed be a good thing, exchanging files and common libraries would be good tools for communicating with each other. I try this step!

Michel
0 x
We were on the brink, but we made a big step forward ...
bolton069
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by bolton069 » 06/10/07, 11:43

Hello,

I use this little software intermittently at work to make sketches.

I'm still having a hard time getting used to it, I used to make sketches in Excel, and I must say that out of habit, I often go back to Excel because I know how to use it .

Otherwise, it's a good prog:

Advantage on Excel:

: Arrow: the multitude of export formats (practical when you have to communicate with one person in jpg, another in pdf without going through paint and screenshots.

: Arrow: easily usable libraries

... (please complete)

Disadvantages compared to Excel:
: Arrow: I have not yet found how to rotate shapes, I know how to take shapes by default, but in Excel, a simple rotation, and presto you rotate it at 30 °, 45 °, ...
If it exists I haven't found it.

: Arrow: that's just for moaning, it contains a base of predefined symbols, but there is no hydraulics. Obviously it's always what we need that is missing 8) : Mrgreen:

... (it's up to you, too)

It is in any case a nice practical program.

@+
0 x
Christophe

Re: Long live the free!

by Christophe » 08/10/07, 15:36

camel1 wrote:I try this step!

Michel

So this 1st try? For me it gave this: https://www.econologie.com/forums/installati ... html#59042

bolton069 wrote: the multitude of export formats (practical when you have to communicate with one person in jpg, another in pdf without going through paint and screenshots.

Uh I tried to export my first test in .pdf and apparently you have to be careful with the scale of the original drawing because it is not "adjusted" ... but I have not looked for more than that for the moment. ..

bolton069 wrote:I have not yet found how to rotate shapes, I know how to take shapes by default, but in Excel, a simple rotation, and presto you rotate it at 30 °, 45 °, ...
If it exists I haven't found it.

+1 ... apparently it's not possible to "rotate" we can only do symmetries ... strange ... It is pkoi some symbols exist horizontally and vertically (valves for example) ...

bolton069 wrote:but there is no hydraulics.

Uh ... there are still some symbols:

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/10/07, 12:27

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 28/10/07, 15:39

To prevent the lines from automatically attaching to the objects, you must uncheck "magnetic objects" in the "View" menu
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 29/10/07, 11:34

Hello,

can the files be exported in Autocad format in .dwg or .dwt or .dxf?

Under which extension does the program save its files?

Thank you
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 29/10/07, 12:19

Yes for .dxf

Everything is here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dia_(software)

The default extension is .dia
0 x
momotopo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Download DIA software drawing free technical diagrams

by momotopo » 30/10/07, 00:09

Christophe wrote:Here is some great freeware technical drawing software.

just a little reminder that seems important to me, at least to me. Dia has absolutely nothing to do with freeware. Dia is free software, licensed under the GPL, a free software license system. For regulars of Microsoft, there does not seem to be any difference and yet it is significant, since the sources of the software are available to everyone, which is never the case with freeware software, most of the time stuffed malware.

To do justice to the free community (see for example, the DEBIAN social contract), it would be interesting to remember that the publication system of this site (GUPPY) as well as its forum (PhpBB) are also free solutions.

That said, Dia is one of the many excellent free software programs. I recommend this site to try other tricks
http://www.framasoft.net/

Here it is
0 x
Christophe

Re: Download DIA software drawing free technical diagrams

by Christophe » 30/10/07, 00:21

momotopo wrote:just a little reminder that seems important to me, at least to me. Dia has absolutely nothing to do with freeware. Dia is free software, licensed under the GPL, a free software license system. For regulars of Microsoft, there does not seem to be any difference and yet it is significant, since the sources of the software are available to everyone, which is never the case with freeware software, most of the time stuffed malware.

Uh ... freeware can't be Open Source then?
If that's the case, I used this term a little too generalist ... I apologize to the designer of the slide ...

momotopo wrote:To do justice to the free community (see for example, the DEBIAN social contract), it would be interesting to remember that the publication system of this site (GUPPY) as well as its forum (PhpBB) are also free solutions.

Exact and we never hid ... the "backlinks" will always be in place ...

momotopo wrote:That said, Dia is one of the many excellent free software programs. I recommend this site to try other tricks
http://www.framasoft.net/

Here it is

Toutafé, I have already made the "advertisement" and it is besides on frama that I found Dia ...
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."