Defaut flame on okofen

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
chasse221
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by chasse221 » 05/11/14, 10:07

Hello everybody

I disassemble this post because I have concerns of flame defects with my PE20 equipped with gray TEM regulation. I have of course tested the temperature probe which was also changed last year. It shows me a temperature of 16 ° (in water) so no worry. I say that the problem does not intervene to the ignition but rather during a cycle of restart, here are the tests I have done:

-testing and test temperature probe ok (parameter 107)
-steeling machine
-verification feed screw (open screw cover)
-realimentatrion manual of the main screw following the priming
-increase duration of operation screw (to bring more granules, P265? Of memory)

I specify that I am at max power since the P265 is at 20

When the problem is triggered, the attitude is empty! Whereas when I launch an automatic loading, the pellet arrives rather well.

Thank you for your help because I am a little lost and my heating is difficult to join and mobilize at this time. FYI, I had this machine installed in 2006 and it was almost a first in my department.

Have a good day
0 x
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 05/11/14, 11:12

The instructions given in the installation instructions are as follows.

"def flame":
Failure of the flame control during combustion, the minimum T ° planned for the fumes is not reached.

Causes and Solutions:
-Lack of pellets: Load.
- Smoke sensor does not work properly: Check sensor and connection.
-Flue smoke sensor value: Clean sensor and flue pipe.
-Power too low: increase.
- Displaced sensor: Replace the smoke sensor at the output.

Bonne chance.

JC
I have just realized that I had already provided this information .. Sorry
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
Did67

by Did67 » 05/11/14, 11:24

I would start by checking the connection: connection screw not tight or, worse, too tight (can cut the wire) or, in the "bullshit" genre, tight on the plastic end ...

To know if this is it, you have to do one or a few cycles "checking" throughout the focus time; see if after ignition it rises steadily (up to around 600 to 700 °) or see if it "picks up" at some point ...
0 x