Boiler fuel coupling and insert boiler

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Sherco49
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Boiler fuel coupling and insert boiler

by Sherco49 » 08/01/17, 19:26

Hello
this subject is treated in many ways, with sometimes contradictory information, but at least not allowing me to have a clear idea of ​​what is possible or not.
I intend to install a 12kw water boiler insert in my open fireplace, which is the opposite of my 32kw fuel boiler, so as not to waste the calories produced during winter outbreaks
a simple connection can be made via the s / sol, or is already installed the circuit of supply of the radiators (cast iron)
the house of 1975 is big enough, there are 10 radiators on 3 floors, only one of free.
My basic question is whether I can simply connect the hot boiler outlet to the boiler return, and the hot boiler feed to the boiler inlet
I intend to put a laddomat21 behind the boiler and the elements of safety anti overheating (cold water and valve)
My reasoning is that the return of the circuit at the level of the boiler (heated by the boiler) will be re-injected into the heating circuit by the valve 4 ways, or will go in the boiler by indicating to him that it is not necessary to set in motion. Is it viable?
I always wonder if it is essential to put a buffer tank in this case
I do not have heating control outside thermostatic faucets
the boiler circulator is in continuous operation during the heating period
another interrogation, there will be two circulators in series when the Laddomat will work, is it possible?
I enclose a diagram
install boiler.JPG

Thank you for your opinions
1 x
F Moreau
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Coupling Fuel boiler and boiler insert

by F Moreau » 05/11/17, 16:27

Too bad there was no answer, I'm on the same case ...
As you opted for this assembly in the end, are you satisfied?
I continue my search for information in similar subjects (but wood boiler coupled oil is different from wood stove with boiler coupled oil ...)
0 x