Readyclim connection of Airton on Samsung air conditioning?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
jenkie007
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Readyclim connection of Airton on Samsung air conditioning?

by jenkie007 » 27/06/13, 09:16

Bonjour.
Are the Readyclim kit (vacuum kit) sold for Airton air conditioners compatible with Samsung air conditioners?
If so, are additional fittings required?

Greetings.
Jenkie
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/06/13, 12:22

I mounted one a few weeks ago, I think Airton has protected its system well so that it is only compatible with Airton air conditioning ...

So very little chance of being able to use the ReadyClim kit elsewhere I think!

Especially since the splits are not necessarily preloaded with the same gas or the same pressure ...
0 x
jenkie007
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by jenkie007 » 27/06/13, 12:37

Thank you for your answer.
I think the pipes are only under vacuum and not loaded with gas The compressors have gas reserve for x meter of pipe. Connections are given in inches. But now, I asked the question at Airton and they do not give an answer.
Are you satisfied with your investment? I am interested in a console model, to heat the house between seasons.
Greetings.
Jenkie
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 27/06/13, 12:46

They don't give an answer because they want you to buy an airton air conditioning, of course!

The pipes are preloaded according to the instructions ... or so I misunderstood ???

When we connect we hear a pffffiisst ... so there is a transfer of gas, I do not know in which direction ...

Satisfied? For the moment I don't know because I still haven't done a heat balance / estimate of the COP ...

You will find some information about my assembly here: https://www.econologie.com/forums/clim-rever ... 12393.html
0 x