Electrical connection FERROLI burner sun p7

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Geronimo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Electrical connection FERROLI burner sun p7

by Geronimo » 25/08/15, 08:38

Hello everyone
Despite my readings on the various posts devoted to the ferroli sun p7 burner, I cannot find a reliable answer.
I just installed this burner on my HSfrance OT 35 mk2 boiler.
For the moment I am in the test phase but a connection problem questions me.
At the moment I connected my burner like my old fuel burner using the following diagram

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... NyJcFr.pdf

The only problem is that the burner is in ON / OFF mode, that is to say that it is controlled by the boiler thermostat but that we cannot make any adjustments on the latter.
Wouldn't it be better to connect the burner to 220v and put it in relay with the boiler thermostat. If yes, how do I connect? Thank you in advance for your details and your help.
0 x
philippe70800
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by philippe70800 » 12/09/15, 21:29

Hello,
a priori I would not use the boiler thermostat except the safety one (to be connected between terminal 13 and 14) (see the diagram of the ferroli sun burner P7). The control (temperature measurement) of the burner is done by means of a probe (CTN) (connected to terminals 10 and 11. This probe must be able to be easily placed in the casing of the boiler (instead of the old thermostat)

Regarding my installation, I placed this probe in a thermowell of the buffer tank.

Good wiring. Philippe
0 x
Geronimo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Geronimo » 13/09/15, 15:30

Hello
Thank you for that answer. So I test following this scheme. I'll keep you informed
0 x