Co-generation Wood stove

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Autonostove
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Co-generation Wood stove

by Autonostove » 22/11/19, 20:57

Hello everybody

We are young entrepreneurs with plans to build a pellet stove that can generate electricity. Our module, in addition to warming your home can also be an electric supplement to connect the raclette device for example ;-).

We come to you for help from people who are currently interested in stoves. We have concocted a quiz that does not take more than 2 minutes to answer, if you want to help us or learn more.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... sp=sf_link

Thanking you warmly.
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Co-generation Woodstove

by GuyGadebois » 22/11/19, 21:25

"Connect the raclette machine", what a great example! :D
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 22/11/19, 21:42

Autonostove wrote:We are young entrepreneurs with plans to build a pellet stove that can generate electricity. Our module, in addition to warming your home can also be an electric supplement to connect the raclette device for example ;-).

Apart from the "raclette" aspect, it seems to me more than smoky when it comes to a stove!

A small thermodynamic scheme, installation, congestion, some performance evaluations?
0 x
GuyGadebois
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadebois » 22/11/19, 22:05

If the raclette machine is offered, I buy. Since then, I'm jumping!
0 x
“It is better to mobilize your intelligence on bullshit than to mobilize your bullshit on intelligent things. (J.Rouxel)
"By definition the cause is the product of the effect". (Tryphion)
"360 / 000 / 0,5 is 100 million and not 72 million" (AVC)
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 23/11/19, 09:05

like this
1 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 23/11/19, 10:15

We understand the interest
For Benoît Sicre, the recent measures taken in France are an encouragement to the development of this technology: tax credit on wood equipment, changes in the pricing policy for the purchase of electricity produced by small sites. https://conseils.xpair.com/recherche_de ... ration.htm

Cogeneration during heating can be profitable at the scale of several homes, but individually?
The process is interesting if it involves recovering lost heat.
1 x
thibr
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by thibr » 23/11/19, 10:21

a raclette machine that is a little less than 1000W : Wink:
What is the electrical power of the Autonostove?
Is it independent of the network or network injection?
1 x
Autonostove
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Autonostove » 23/11/19, 14:53

For the moment, we are only at the stage of marketing study to know if it is interesting to launch our startup. So we do not have a prototype yet, but technologically it's feasible. Then, we think we have a secondary network to avoid the constraints related to the EDF network. Finally, for the nominal power, we know that it is possible to reach power of the order of kW. I invite you to see the work of GenoaStirling.

Thanking you for your very constructive answers.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 23/11/19, 15:01

Autonostove wrote:For the moment, we are only at the stage of marketing study to know if it is interesting to launch our startup.

Generally (but I'm an old con), we start by developing a little product before embarking on marketing. Just history to have some results to present.
So yes it is feasible, but almost anything is feasible ...
1 x
Autonostove
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Autonostove » 23/11/19, 15:11

I agree with you, but unfortunately in engineering schools they prefer to minimize the risks. Thanks to data / figures it reassures investors. So there are two points of view, for us as a user we would like to have a prototype something tangible to better understand how it works focused very techno, which I am for my part. In contrast, there are investors who do not know the technique and for whom the only thing that matters is whether it is profitable. So as an entrepreneur, we would like to put our hands in the grease, but unfortunately we need funding, and for that we must reassure people who have the money.
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."