Clim reversible inverter Carrera Bricoman the savings?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Did67

by Did67 » 08/01/10, 16:59

Awesome!

At work (bungalows ALGECO), I had inverter reversible Mitsubishi that work at R410A.

I do not have the instruments, nor the time to do the measurements.

They provide heating by - 5 ° / -7 ° C, which is good (I had, out of caution, left the original convectors).

But they seem to me to have more trouble. In the two rooms at the end of the building (3 faces outwards), it is just warm. On the other hand, in the sandwich parts (1 only outside face), this will be ...
0 x
mow
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

air conditioning

by mow » 08/01/10, 18:57

You're luckier than me: my air conditioning. reversible inverter (a Haier put by an incompetent company in 2004), produces more ice than heat at the moment although I have a stove 11 KW in one of the two pieces it serves, where I adjust the split on 16, so it does not work but absorbs some of the heat which I suppose helps with the desigration. Since then, she is no longer curtained. Morality: find out about companies!
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: air conditioning

by Alain G » 08/01/10, 19:48

fauche wrote:You're luckier than me: my air conditioning. reversible inverter (a Haier put by an incompetent company in 2004), produces more ice than heat at the moment although I have a stove 11 KW in one of the two pieces it serves, where I adjust the split on 16, so it does not work but absorbs some of the heat which I suppose helps with the desigration. Since then, she is no longer curtained. Morality: find out about companies!

Hi mow

Either the ventilation is ineffective or you can give it an intermittent cycle with an adjustable type timer of the separate stop and start time.

At all times you prescribe a stop of 5 minutes with continuous ventilation therefore only the compressor or according to the speed that frost.
This is how we proceed in industrial refrigeration.
:D
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 08/01/10, 21:53

Christophe wrote:
Capt_Maloche wrote:Ben I place the annual DJU at the end of the winter on my board, and presto it's done

I could even place them month by month

That's exactly what I asked! 8)

Yes month by month is much better ... since as much as having the DJU as much as they are the most accurate possible!

A -6 ° the COP of this order of magnitude was predictable considering all the good that you already said of this PAC ... against -18 ° C it is still beyond 2 ... ben I tierait my hat ! I still strongly doubt there ... finally 2 is always better than 1 ... to see the actual life (in fact it is given for how long on this model?)

Let's wait to see your balance sheet / DJU and especially the COPA :) Seen how it left it will be good I think ... except big surprise!

ps: I moved the subject in thermal comfort

Yes yes I will do it :D

The air conditioning is guaranteed 2 years, and this type of bike works between 5 and 10 years, largely enough to make it profitable (in money, not econologically)
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/01/10, 21:58

Capt_Maloche wrote:not econologically

Uh and pkoi it would not be? If it saves more primary energy than its gray energy is profitable no?

ps: there is nothing in life (in compressor hour) in the manual?
0 x
Capt_Maloche

Re: air conditioning

by Capt_Maloche » 08/01/10, 21:58

fauche wrote:You're luckier than me: my air conditioning. reversible inverter (a Haier put by an incompetent company in 2004), produces more ice than heat at the moment although I have a stove 11 KW in one of the two pieces it serves, where I adjust the split on 16, so it does not work but absorbs some of the heat which I suppose helps with the desigration. Since then, she is no longer curtained. Morality: find out about companies!

The air conditioning is really a job, and like any system installed by a mass of companies, there are good a little more expensive and unscrupulous commercial salesmen, incompetent de surcroit

your installation challenges me a bit, you would not have one or two photos?
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 09/01/10, 11:59

Christophe wrote:
Capt_Maloche wrote:not econologically

Uh and pkoi it would not be? If it saves more primary energy than its gray energy is profitable no?

ps: there is nothing in life (in compressor hour) in the manual?

From experience in the business, all these inverter machines are better than all-or-nothing air conditioners, their lifespan for high-end ranges from 8 to 15ans, my little machine is equipped with Japanese components, mitsubishi I think, from equipment high-end mass produced now.

Well because electricity is the most polluting energy:
the production rejects:

CO2
CO
Nox
So2
Low radioactive waste
Strong radioactive waste

It is squarely in the HQE standards which I put the links online a little before the holidays, I seek the subject

Ah, there you go: https://www.econologie.com/forums/nucleaire- ... t8139.html

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/01/10, 12:17

Capt_Maloche wrote:Well because electricity is the most polluting energy:
the production rejects:

Yes yes I know all this (that's why I'm against geothermal heating) but by "omitting" the problem of radioactive waste (because no equivalent on other energies), nothing tells you that your heat pump c it is not profitable on GHGs and primary energy ... compared to fuel oil in your case! That's all I would like to demonstrate. So we would have (or not) a proven econological gain by making additional aerothermal fuel!

Then you have more than install some PV panels to compensate :)
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 10/01/10, 23:35

OK OK OK! :D

The monetary aspect being more than positive,

I will put the pollutant releases by energy to make the econological comparison between this season and the previous one
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 11/01/10, 14:36

Capt_Maloche wrote:

an actual power output of 842 0.34 x x (39-21) W = 5153
COP = 5153 / 1145 = 4.5 it's crazy! : D

take 4 to be pessimistic
which gives a real COP of 3 with defrosting by -6 ° C

NOT WRONG AT ALL THIS SMALL GEAR

When reading another thread on measuring devices, cos phi and tutti quanti (which I did not understand everything), I understood that with Inverter, the measured consumption could be reduced.

This perhaps explains (a little) this impressive COP?

See here chatelot16 message from 10 jan 2010 to 15: 07:

https://www.econologie.com/forums/ecowatt-85 ... 64-40.html
0 x