Choice of radiant heater and inertia Atlantic / Thermometer

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 30/11/10, 19:20

It is staggering to sell 10 times more expensive than necessary with false claims!
So poor people spend € 200, 10 times more, which they could buy for € 20 because the rich like you follow an absurd fashion to take the expensive !!
and then the poor, without money eat cheap junk food in excess and get fat.
Our society is full of scams to make people spend and even make them sick !!

We no longer even find temperature-controlled blowers with thermostats as in the past following these radiant nonsense which are convection and in fact not very radiant.
If one of mine breaks down, I could not replace it, not found !!

Everything is done to make paying much more expensive than necessary in our society and even scam like junk food, criminal, or the mediator, etc ...

Your radiator doesn't even have temperature scales on its thermostat (if he has a real one ???), which is essential, very impractical and which annoys me particularly because much more essential than the radiant lie !!!
You will not be able to judge since you do not try at 20 € !!
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 30/11/10, 19:29

But stop your delirium a little. It's starting to get really boring.

Anyone who has ever used a hair dryer knows that it is inconceivable to heat with a fan heater.

Then besides it is only you who asserts, the others demonstrate. So yes you systematically ignore the arguments and the calculations, but fortunately the reader does not get fooled every time.
0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 30/11/10, 20:10

Since we know that diodes have a good light output, I wonder why we do not use hot radiation produced by LEDs rather than produced by the Joule effect?

this kind of product for example:

http://www.surveillance-spy-cameras.com ... inator.htm

http://www.thespystore.com/infraredilluminator.htm

http://www.aspecttechnology.com/Infrared_Alpha.htm

Would the heat be felt directly on the skin?

As under the coffee tables in Japan :-)

Christophe may have some, but I haven't seen any in his shop.
0 x
See you soon !
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 30/11/10, 21:56

But stop your delirium a little. It's starting to get really boring.

I show it at home on me !!
This is what I really use when I heat up electric for 40 years, and I can not stand the radiant, slow to heat, at temperature T always unknown, which burn the dust of 6 months of summer, because in addition without T marked as 20 ° C so as not to overheat, (very annoying not knowing where we are like the Okofen!) but I like the hot air ducts blowing the much hotter air from my inserts in two different houses and a heat pump too, which blows not hot 19 ° C to 20 ° C, PAC scam (by architect) because it was sold to me without telling me that it would be irreparable, and good to repay new entirely, the fluid will become prohibited !!

So I'm tired of the scams that endlessly spoil life and especially who the poor are ripped off even more often ignorant and the salesmen go to great lengths with deceptive churns, like buying 10 times more expensive an electrical resistance !!:! and more without graduation of real temperatures !!

It is as if we were telling you, that you have to buy a car 10 times more expensive, a Rolls Royce, and that a simple car is intolerable !!

Finally, my beautiful daughter does not like too powerful hair dryers that take her hair in the fan, while a gentle blower does not put her hair in the blades !!
And she and my son also heat with the blower !!

And your arguments are pure scams !!

In addition to sell expensive now, we deliberately sell cheap devices deliberately badly made.
Without thermostat graduated in ° C (price € 1), (not even found at 200 or 400 €) no gentle ventilation (€ 3) ensuring the distribution of hot air uniformly in the room, instead of having this air rising by convection at the top and waiting a day to be hot in a big cold stay at the start!
Much better, we sell a complicated system with pleasure of absurd centralized thermostat which works with batteries to the point that my wife's sister at home, gave up using it, battery always to change !!
Why make it simple and expensive, when you can do it complicated and cehr, is that people buy 10 times more expensive !!

The true red radiant at 700 ° C infrared is very good for quickly heating cold buttocks, apart from that, I don't understand. !!

And finally the radiation of an ordinary lamp (60 to 100W) just above the head is ideal to give me headache for hours, the head too hot !!
My skin detects and feels heat very quickly, which dilates the blood vessels in the skin and the skull !!
0 x
lolo_geotec
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by lolo_geotec » 30/11/10, 22:56

Hello,

the pro network made me the price it does to an electrician like I came from him. So it's € 200 including tax and it's quality.

It is true that there are cheaper supermarkets, but amortized over several years is what it's worth thinking about for a few tens of euros or even a little more. The radiator will be there for ten years.

In short, my choice is made.

Thank you for your advice, and thank you also to dedeleco.

Good night
0 x
we are talking about climate change, but the energy shortage will affect us long before, and all the more so because we are not prepared for it.
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 30/11/10, 23:32

Will you have a thermostat above with clear 20 ° C-22 ° C graduations ... etc... (like my blowers become impossible to find) etc .. clear and not muddy figures ???

For me a clear and simple thermostat is essential !
Did you ask the seller for such a thermostat?
Market studies have shown that buyers do not understand anything in general and therefore we study the commercial phrases so that they buy the most expensive possible while forgetting the essentials, and making it very expensive to have it. !!
The Atlantic site has sentences that amaze me with their lie !!

Also, look for an installer scam with bad advice in my opinion and they are cold right now !!:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post185359.html#185359

I would never have taken this complex device with pleasure not even settled after a whole winter of work on it !!!

The heating and the building are full of scams !!
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Choice between radiator

by bobono » 01/12/10, 07:51

good to repay new entirely, the fluid will become prohibited !!

Dedeleco. Not on the cap it is especially a hermetic compressor that you can replace very well. The gas can very well be replaced as well as that which is used to vaporize the liquid.

A hermetic and practically wear-free compressor, the only problem being the presence of water in small quantity in the freon gas which with water turns into acid and eats the insulator of the electric winding of the compressor.

Nothing forbids you to have a can of gas from your cap gas in stok to top up if necessary
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/12/10, 08:26

In 2007, we tested a mirror radiant panel of 400W and € 500 ... co patented by the CNRS.

Not convinced at all ...

Details in this topic: https://www.econologie.com/forums/essais-et- ... t3934.html

Here is what I wrote in January 2010:

Christophe wrote:
lorene wrote:I'm looking for info on infrared heating mirrors.

Frankly it does not work top: we no longer use ours since the tests of 2007 ...

The panel must work continuously for it to heat a room!

I think that a 2000 or 2500 W fan heater used for a short period of time (using a bathroom for example) is much more economical in use and installation.

The radiant mirrors seem to me to be a false good idea ... but hey I tested only one model.

I also raise this subject to say that I think it is better in general to heat an auxiliary bathroom with electricity than to heat it 24h / 24h with central heating ... well it depends on the configuration of the house if the bathroom is central to the accommodation, not sure that electricity is interesting ... but it is still rarely the case ... (but what do architects think?)
0 x
bernardd
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bernardd » 01/12/10, 09:28

Christophe wrote:In 2007, we tested a mirror radiant panel of 400W and € 500 ... co patented by the CNRS.

Do you know the infrared emission spectrum of these panels?

Can we do better with leds?
0 x
See you soon !
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/12/10, 09:31

No idea of ​​the spectrum ... but can be found on the manufacturer's site ... I need to find the references on the panel!

Infrared LEDs ????

: Shock:
0 x