Can you help me choose my woodstove?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 06/03/11, 15:52

Even if we are interested, we get ripped off a bit, as happened to me, to the point of winning a long lawsuit for poor workmanship (the only way to reduce the number of scams and I had strong backs, with a 30% safety margin on the price of the house), I assure you that after, victim of a scam, we look even more stupid than before !!
I'm trying to warn you !!
Scammers know how to use the shine brush in the right direction !!
Because I don't like to see the same scams continue.
0 x
roy1361

by roy1361 » 06/03/11, 20:44

vieupréau wrote:as your desire is to say that those who do not know as much about it as you are all fools and well, so I remain a fool and still +, an assaulted fool !!!!

Don't worry, dedeleco loves giving lessons but he doesn't know stoves more than you do. He is a great giver of moral lessons, but he heats himself with an old gas boiler (which certainly has a much poorer performance than the stoves he speaks of), without regulation (and this is his great pride), and with a polluting emission rate which must be cold in the back.

Personally, I love Godin stoves, which are of very good quality.

Good choice...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 07/03/11, 02:43

Some people have very easy backbiting when they come out of pure lies, while the regulation of my own boiler, without ever having a problem, with total tranquility, is much better and efficient than the Okof boilers which require a whole winter, or even more, on hundreds of pages of econology, to regulate their false regulation with an absurd water law, to compensate for the absence of true regulation.
The current French fashion (not Canadian with -30 ° C) is for this type of false regulation which complicates life and real scam !!
If there were a week of -30 ° C as in Canada, we would have an epidemic of thousands of cold deaths with this type of pseudo-regulation which derails and is not one.
Recent gas boilers continue to have real hidden scams as I explained on econology, identical to those 35 years ago, hidden behind a deceptive modern false varnish !!
The slanderers like to apply the motto on their false regulation:
why make it simple when you can make it complicated, believing that it works better, like shadoks !!

Having several family houses, I have several types of heating, with inserts, according to their dates of construction, which slanderers can hardly imagine !!.
0 x
roy1361

by roy1361 » 07/03/11, 06:31

Yes Yes ...
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 07/03/11, 12:48

Godin smoke temperature 318 ° C.
Gas temperature in my boiler just after 120 ° C exchanger (measured with thermometer probe placed inside, not outside ):
Calculate the yield and the difference between the two !!
See on econology the official curves that I had put on the calculation of the return.
On the other hand, the Godin deflector, which serves as a bad exchanger, takes how long to become clogged with soot and to have to be cleaned ??
One week ?
The problem with these stoves is the soot which clogs everything, preventing you from having a good exchanger with fine passages, unlike gas, so that the heat goes into the chimney completely lost !!
My gas boiler in its much more efficient exchanger, has almost nothing to clean in a year, because well-burnt gas has very low pollution !!!
Compare the pollution !!
Choose a stove with a good exchanger, if it exists, compare with good wood-fired boilers, with good exchanger and automatic cleaning, and also good combustion, but high price !!
the bowl of slanderers who say anything !!

Beware of scammers of this type who say anything to fill your money !!
By not knowing what an interchange is, you are ideal prey !!
0 x
vieupréau1
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by vieupréau1 » 09/03/11, 01:14

Ah, I understand your mistake better. No we are not "Medisants" as you say (moreover we write "Maidisans") Maidy is a village much further south of our region. thermal standards are not the same.
We are not "prey" either. indeed at the proyes (revise the spelling of the proper names a little, it is a district capital, anyway) it is a little colder but here again it is a rather different situation given geopolitical data (the mayor of "les proyes" having started a cold war with Maidy the climate remains freezing between these two towns).
Thank you for your concern and death to the plotters of all kinds who are after your purses. NO PASSARAN !!!
0 x
roy1361

by roy1361 » 09/03/11, 05:59

:D
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 09/03/11, 12:34

Hey hop, one more!

Christophe, you have to worry: when all the sons have been emptied of respect and common sense, what will it be used for?

But as the founder of the site, it's you who sees if you want to scuttle it! We can go elsewhere. Too bad, I found the merry "tote", sometimes the "conceptual broth" of econology interesting ...

But I am not going to have a heart attack because the always same provocations bother me !!!
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/03/11, 12:41

dedeleco wrote:Even if we are interested, we get ripped off a bit, as happened to me, to the point of winning a long lawsuit for poor workmanship (the only way to reduce the number of scams and I had strong backs, with a 30% safety margin on the price of the house), I assure you that after, victim of a scam, we look even more stupid than before !!
I'm trying to warn you !!
Scammers know how to use the shine brush in the right direction !!
Because I don't like to see the same scams continue.

Blablabla, you should stop complaining a little about your personal case and see scams or crooks everywhere ... It becomes very very heavy and you lead to the atmosphere of forums!!

If you don't do it by yourself, it will be done by force ...

I sent you a PM with these 3 tips:

a) less fat
b) less repetitions (scams, heat storage in the ground ...)
c) less contempt especially towards newcomers (who don't know you)

ps: vieupreau1 = vieupreau ??? :|
0 x
vieupréau1
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by vieupréau1 » 09/03/11, 14:44

Vieupréau 1 = husband of Vieupréau

Sorry for my slightly silly post but it was to highlight the vanity of this aggressive tone for a bona fide request.

Dédéleco we are grateful to you for responding so quickly and so precisely, but why be so aggressive? This tone makes more than one person reject your speech in my opinion ... So it's pretty unproductive, right?
So we chose the supra HF 1440 stove (= supra Europa or supra América) at 279 euros at Casto.
PS for Dede: French manufacture and yield 75.8% (green flame 4 stars). Even if it is undoubtedly not the best stove, it will allow us to get used to wood heating at a lower cost. It was a scam to pay for the stove 10 times as much.
Besides, what is the difference between 4 stars and 5 stars for the green flame? (what is the meaning of the stars, what?)
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."