Calculate the internal contributions in a school

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
laurent_caen
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Calculate the internal contributions in a school

by laurent_caen » 26/03/08, 16:16

Hello
I am currently carrying out a thermal study on a school (nursery and primary); I would have liked to know what was the average emission of children of this age (say on average 7 years for a duration of 7 hours per day). Indeed, I have not found on any example of a free thermal balance this value; we simply arbitrarily give a value of 4W / m2 which does not correspond, in my opinion, to the corresponding value in a school since the occupancy rate and the occupant density per m2 are not the same.
In the same vein, I would have liked to know what was the amount of heat recoverable by lighting. For example, on a 30W fluorescent tube, how much heat is returned in the home?
Thank you in advance, I admit that my questions are particularly precise, to say the least :D .
Good night
Laurent
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 04/04/08, 13:34

the body gives off around 5mW / cm2 at rest and twice as much in average activity (walking, moving)
an adult depending on their weight and size is between 1.6 and 2.2 m2
a child of 10 years approximately half is approximately 50W of heat emission at rest
human surface = 0.024265 size (cm) ^ 0.3964 x weight (kg) ^ 0.5378
0 x
Click my signature
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/04/08, 13:37

Yes dark pitt, we take between 70 and 120W depending on body size but especially the activity for an adult.

I think 70W is the average over 24 hours.

[quote] the body gives off around 5mW / cm2 at rest and twice as much in average activity (walking, moving)
an adult depending on their weight and size is between 1.6 and 2.2 m2 / quote]

These precise figures are interesting, how / where did you get them?
0 x