Pellet burner SUN P7: unexplained false stops

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
tangosierra
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Pellet burner SUN P7: unexplained false stops

by tangosierra » 10/12/14, 23:08

Hello
I have done lots of research on the internet but found nothing that matches my fault.
Hence this post, and also to share my experience and find contacts with whom to engage.
I installed (myself) this fall SFL3 Ferroli boiler with a burner kit granules SUN P7 - burner set to power 2 or 20 KW.
The system heats a ball 500l that feeds the radiators of the house. The burner is in manual mode, its start is controlled by a relay connected to terminals 7 and 8 and two thermostats. The unit is wired to activate the burner when the temperature of balloon drops below 55 °, and stop heating when the ball is at the bottom 65 °. Currently (outside temperature 4 °) it takes an hour to warm up the ball all 4 hours.
The boiler is installed next to my bench so I often nearby.
Here the anomaly that I saw by 2 times: the burner properly heated since 30-45 m then suddenly the fan going at full speed and a stop sequence begins (FH flashes on the display). The flame is lit much longer than in a classic case. The burner stops and restarts since the 7 8-contact is always closed. The safety temperature (° 70) is never reached, and no error code displayed.
If anyone has an explanation or hypothesis I am happy buyer. Meanwhile I'll replace the relay as a precaution.
A+
Thierry
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 11/12/14, 12:45

he would have to see is what is displayed before switching to off mode (FH)
there may be a reason why the switch to extinction fashion but why as soon disappears and it restarts.
the first thing he would see if it still happens just after a similar time after startup.
0 x
Click my signature
tangosierra
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by tangosierra » 11/12/14, 22:44

It does not happen often, and I attended only 2 time.
The second time I was immediately alerted by a small drop in fan speed, and being next I immediately checked the display indicating power 0 (instead of 2), and the flame indicator was alight. Then the fan started to bottom - big flame (I-opened between the top panel to take a look) and the stop sequence (FH) has started. Quick inspection of the burner (empty and clean), and I left reboot.

I paired a nano-computer Raspberry to the boiler for recording operation and temperatures, I will add a warning to stop the screw during heating.

And I forgot another thing (which comes to breed at the moment), sometimes when the burner is off the fan turns on for a minute or two. 6 / FH, 0 / FH and then 6 / FH are displayed. Nothing found in the doc about it.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/12/14, 00:52

Good evening, some other tracks, first checker instal from the start, then see:
- Unstable supply of pellets (light gaps in the spiral worm);
- The spiral auger he arrives at what angle at the place of the heater (?);
- changing humidity of the pellets (when was the last delivery?);
- Ambient temperature / humidity have changed due to an open door / window;
- Different wood types, which could change temporarily the widget cycle;
- Anything that can hinder / slow down the heating as a little jam;
- Alignment / defect / creep of a probe, a timer / thermostat;
- Or conjunction of two factors or +, problem / s contact / s, etc. (check); RTDC.
0 x
tangosierra
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by tangosierra » 13/12/14, 09:42

Thank you for your feedback, I'll check all ca.
A+
0 x
Jeap
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Jeap » 30/12/14, 19:59

Hello,
I am in a similar situation to yours: I installed myself a burner Sun P7 a Ferroli boiler GF 2 years ago. I am generally satisfied with this installation. I knew 2 problems: the failure of the ignition nozzle and some untimely stoppages. In my case, sometimes the burner passes from the 0 1 state to state and the fire goes out, then default A01. After I broke my head trying to refine the combustion, I strongly suspect today photocell which 'see' not the flame.

I have a question about the operation of your facility and the interest to mount a buffer tank: During the time of heating the burner, it burns he continuously or is it a succession of heating season and how much?

Goods.
0 x
tangosierra
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by tangosierra » 30/12/14, 20:38

Hello Jeap
Indeed, with an anomaly A01 + flame detection indicator to zero as I would look next cell. I guess you've already tried to clean - it is easy to remove. I did a screen test with mine and multimeter: 3KOhm to ambient light, 1KOhm illuminating it with a flashlight, infinite resistance by putting your finger on it.
But I'm a complete novice with this burner (but I learn quickly ...)

buffer tanks: interest is to limit stops + on, the burner heats continuously and heat builds up in the tank. When the set temperature is reached (low ball to 65 °) the burner stops and radiators leaky balloon. Currently I heat the ball continuously for one hour every four hours. And I have not programmed hours of heating, my system is based solely on the tank temperature.
All this is controlled via 2 capillary thermostats and relays.
Ca If you are interested I can make a diagram.
A+
TS
0 x
tangosierra
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by tangosierra » 30/12/14, 20:46

In response to all on false stops, they have obviously place when I close the housing cover that protects the relay, and I think when false contacts occur heater (no relay ventilation).
Without the cover no problem, and I can finish reading my 45 ° Clive Cussler.
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 31/12/14, 11:23

tangosierra wrote: and I can finish reading my 45 ° Clive Cussler.

genial is which?
0 x

Click my signature
tangosierra
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by tangosierra » 31/12/14, 14:08

Zero Hour. In English, but that problem for me.
It is the prolific father Clive
: Mrgreen:
0 x