gas boiler rustic setting dedeleco

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 19/01/11, 21:55

When I think that you bask us against the water law that you find too complicated and that you offer us this trick for our boilers! ...
And with this result in addition:

In around 15% of cases, the performance of a PID may become insufficient due to the presence of too great a delay in the process model, then other adjustment algorithms are used (in particular: PIR regulator or internal or status feedback model).

It was really not worth it to "brag" for my difference in atmosphere of 0,7 ° with return to the good T ° - 0,2 °.

It is true that you had also proposed cold fusion on a boiler! Without water law and external probe of course.
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 19/01/11, 23:08

Ho!

Don't fight over junk!

My thermostat uses 2 weeks of references to calibrate itself according to the type and capacity of the heating and also the house to be heated!

New when I bought it over 14 years ago anyway, but I can assure you that it makes all the difference in terms of comfort on my hot air furnace!

Note that the difference is more noticeable when the temperature is lowered at night because the return to normal is done without exceeding a few degrees like the T without this function!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 20/01/11, 01:00

Funny, because Manet did not read the same wikipedia in English which gives more different information:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PID_controller
and in German even better with the same fuzzy logic:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regler#PID-Regler
which shows that the French know much less technique !!
In addition it is identical to the power supplies stabilized in electronics, except the language !!

Unbelievable, because it has a boiler without any regulation but just the power adjusted according to the outside temperature, pompously called "water law" or "heating curve", in addition to be adjusted with patience to "sleep with your boiler" quits to make his wife jealous !! !!

And he defends that bitches !!

With -30 ° c in Canada, that would be fun !!

Fortunately, in electronics we do not apply the same method to stabilize the voltages, because no computer would work with these power supplies with "heating curves" or other oddity !!
0 x