SaunThema Plus gas boiler coupled with hot water tank

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
zdukea
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

SaunThema Plus gas boiler coupled with hot water tank

by zdukea » 12/03/11, 11:51

Hello,

House of 112 m ², insulation by honeycomb brick (I will certainly put an additional insulation in polyurethane 5 + 1)

The current installation is a forced air heating (Languedoc aircolo) + a 200 liter hot water tank.
Project:
I am going to remove the forced air boiler and I keep the installation of the air ducts, in order to use it for a possible insert (jolly-dude foghet with forced air which will use the existing ducts).

I would like to carry out a central heating: Saunier Duval Themas Plus gas boiler (it is a gift as much to benefit from it), supplies 7 to 9 PER radiator coupled to the 200 liter hot water tank.

No current CMV, so I would consider putting a double flow vmc (pavilion 90) coupled with the forced air from the insert, which will send hot air directly into the exchanger so that it is there good interaction with incoming air.

What do you think of this system, I would like to have advice on the realization of gas boiler coupled with DHW tank.

cordially
0 x