Electric boiler with HC / HP price or base rate

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Did67

by Did67 » 21/11/14, 13:41

matt988 wrote:
In fact, I mainly made a hydraulic circuit so as not to depend completely on electricity. :?

I also wanted to install a wood stove.

How much does it cost to install a second-hand fuel boiler?

1) This is what I thought. It is then necessary to be aware that of two things one:

- where you finally stay with your electric boiler and you threw money down the drain (the cost of the hydraulic installation)

- where you switch to an alternative later, but it is the additional cost of your heating which risks "draining" your budget which will make you delay the deadline, so you also throw money down the drain; in any case, plan for everything today: conduits, reservation for boiler room, tanks / silos ...

Waiting solutions are often traps: you would like a motorcycle but you can only afford one bicycle; finally, you find yourself riding a moped for 15 years!

2) the difficulty, for a second-hand boiler, is to find a professional who accepts to install it for you! They have discounts on the new equipment they place. So a new boiler whose billed price is for example 3 euros will bring him a discount of 000 or 500 euros [estimate: I know for sure that there are - there is even a "code" on the prices public, but no professional has ever told me how many; in other sectors, I know it can be 600 or 25%!]

So it will be difficult if you don't have "knowledge". Or maybe it's someone who doesn't have a building site - that won't be a good sign. Or he will "load" the estimate, to compensate for the loss!

3) A house is a whole. It must be designed with heating.

- either you will want much better insulation levels, so that the chuaffage becomes anecdotal; at this time convectors are sufficient and the bill remains reasonable

- either you go towards efficient heating, with an energy which one can think that it will remain affordable [knowing that undoubtedly all the energies will cost more and more expensive and undoubtedly before the "end of life" of your house , horribly expensive!]

To allow people to "fix" ideas, I often ask them to think as if energy costs 3 times as much (something that can produce in 15 years!). [the average European price of electricity is already around 25 cents per kWh!]

I think then badly designed houses will sell for nothing!

But I don't want to give you the cold shower every time. Maybe I'll let others speak ...
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 22/11/14, 08:55

If you already have underfloor heating with an air-water heat pump, you will have much better results than with an electric boiler, but that is the solution a little more expensive but rather very economical in use. It is very interesting with underfloor heating. You also have a 30% tax credit.

http://www.quelleenergie.fr/economies-e ... r-air-eau/

But it depends a little on the region where you live especially if you have a lot of frost days.
0 x