Choice wood pellet boiler: Okofen, HS, Neoterre ...?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
roy1361

by roy1361 » 13/07/11, 18:34

Completely agree with Dédé.

Find loopholes, lies, and "omissions" of sellers ...

If it was marked on your sales contract that the boiler is of French manufacture, when in reality it is made in Turkey, this is already a good reason for cancellation since there is deception ...

Above all, do not let yourself be! Good luck...
0 x
Marcel Klein
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Marcel Klein » 13/07/11, 18:39

Neoterre assures me that its boilers are made in France by Perge in Valence. I sent an email to this company, I have no response. How to prove that it is not French?
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 13/07/11, 19:46

Perge exists in Valence and sells:
http://www.perge.fr/pages/chaudiere-aut ... therm.html
http://www.perge.fr/docs/FicheProduit_Silvatherm.pdf

To be French all you need is a few elements assembled in France !!

They sell everything, so most of it is foreign !!!

The turnover exploded in 2009, very shady, holding company, only resells more than 90% !!

http://www.verif.com/bilans-gratuits/PERGE-351253109/
0 x
roy1361

by roy1361 » 13/07/11, 22:50

What is "funny" when you go to the site in Néoterre ( http://www.neoterre.biz/indexProd.php ), is that at no time is the place of origin of the manufacture of their products mentioned.

Why ?? :?:

: Mrgreen:
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 14/07/11, 12:19

In addition :

- consumer associations are often more efficient than official services

- I settled a dispute with a car rental company with them

- companies - perhaps not the one we are talking about - fear these associations because an article in one of the magazines is devastating; they know that associations are reactive and have a certain audience with the rare programs that talk about consumers (always on the lookout for what may make noise).

On the other hand, I am less optimistic than dedéléco: it is not forbidden to sell a shitty thing if it respects the standards [besides, this is done more and more: buy a spade without paying attention, I bet you that it bends at the third blow of the spade as soon as you catch a root!]; if the consumer signs and does not retract on time, well he has been fooled. It will therefore become more difficult after the legal withdrawal period in the event of a door-to-door sale / at a fair.

What is forbidden is deception: sell a 2CV by saying that it is a BMW, sell a boiler by indicating (but what has only been dit is unverifiable) on a documentation that it was manufactured in France whereas it is not (but as said, is stamped "made in France" in a completely legal way a machine assembled in France of parts coming from other countries; this is the case for many ... bicycles! ...).

I would go direct to a consumer association.
0 x
Marcel Klein
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Neoterre

by Marcel Klein » 18/08/11, 19:47

roy1361 wrote:
Marcel Klein wrote:Attention, several Internet users, including me, complain of having been had with a so-called French boiler ....!

Hello,

Do you have this boiler or did you just inquire? If you are a customer, what did you encounter as problems?

I know that on the clone of this boiler (the Granulaugil, therefore), a bunch of modifications have been made, and that it is not impossible that they begin to have a correct start of operation (or at least without breakdowns ...)

A+
0 x
Marcel Klein
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: Neo ....

by Marcel Klein » 18/08/11, 19:52

roy1361 wrote:
Marcel Klein wrote:Be careful, several Internet users, including me, are complaining of having been had with N ... E!

Hello,

Do you have this boiler or did you just inquire? If you are a customer, what did you encounter as problems?

I know that on the clone of this boiler (the Granulaugil, therefore), a bunch of modifications have been made, and that it is not impossible that they begin to have a correct start of operation (or at least without breakdowns ...)

A+
0 x
roy1361

by roy1361 » 19/08/11, 22:18

Hello,

Obviously, you have a problem with the quotes.

Drop these and go free ...

I can't wait to know the rest ...

A+
0 x