Pellet boiler with electric cogeneration

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 06/06/13, 18:58

what currently saves wood heating is that it is generally in the countryside so sufficiently dispersed

if there was too much wood burning in the city it would be a disaster

pelet wood heating is much cleaner but not perfect either

the best heating for the city center is the heat pump! possibly compensated by wood cogeneration

one could imagine gasoline thermal power plants for collective heating of large buildings, and producing electricity for the heat pumps of those who have small accommodation in town or it would not be reasonable to put wood gas plants
0 x
Sim's
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Sim's » 06/06/13, 22:15

heat pumps? I think it just displaces the pollution ...
with a cop that gives right to aid, we balance the output from uranium extraction to the effective heat at the end of the line. If we use a heat pump at home that we supply with cogeneration, the performance is better, isn't it?
uranium produces heat which is transformed into electricity which is transformed back into heat. you don't find that a bit of a shame if it is to end up having exactly the same quantity of heat with 3 times more heat. energy??
for me it's junk, and heat pumps may only exist because the state produces nuclear energy, and you have to sell it to increase profits, replacing petroleum products.
0 x
It is for intellectuals, and all human beings, to get up, to write, to speak, to act at every failure to proclaim that the world that we design for our children does not deserve that other word: unacceptable , false, absurd, false and artificial, counterfeit and adulterated, fake, hypocritical, and frankly monstrueux.comme this site, a snub to place a pub max.
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 06/06/13, 22:53

a heat pump is not nuclear! it can work with any energy source

we could even have both a gasifier, a generator and a heat pump

result with 100kWh of wood we make 25kWh of electricity and 75kWh of heat and 25KWh of electricity with a cop of 3 make 75kWh of heat

total 150kwh of heat! more than the heat of wood, and the best part is that the part made by the heat pump can be done remotely! far from the gasifier

wood cogeneration and the heat pump are indeed 2 complementary techniques: wood where there is room ... the heat pump in the city center or at those who cannot use wood
0 x
Cogelogique
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Cogelogique » 07/06/13, 07:52

Yes, the machine is visible, on the other hand for testing, now I charge for the time spent ... since we are listed on the manufacturer's site, we have requests from everywhere to come and see it work. I no longer have time to do everything.
Otherwise our store (where the machine is stored) is open from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 13 p.m. to 30 p.m. and more if needed ...
0 x
Cogelogique
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Cogelogique » 07/06/13, 08:14

Someone in France who is developing a concept in the automotive industry: Mr. Pal François, he explains his system on another forum on gasifiers in general. http://gazogenes.free.fr/
Good day to all.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 07/06/13, 21:56

dirk pitt wrote:
yes it is true but what is the number of hours of annual operation of all road vehicles combined?
and in front, what is the number of hours of operation of all chimneys and stoves combined ???
I think that in terms of volume, it is not comparable (or rather it would say in terms of number of particles emitted.

I owed you two or three things:

http://www.actu-environnement.com/ae/ne ... les-fines-

15071.php4http: //assembly.coe.int/ASP/Doc/Xre ... anguage = FR

(see chapters III)

http://www.rue89lyon.fr/2013/03/04/le-c ... one-alpes/

http://www.terraeco.net/Particules-fine ... 42667.html

http://www.airparif.asso.fr/_pdf/public ... 110914.pdf
0 x
fredericponcet
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fredericponcet » 30/08/13, 16:20

Cogelogique wrote:Yes, the machine is visible, on the other hand for testing, now I charge for the time spent ... since we are listed on the manufacturer's site, we have requests from everywhere to come and see it work. I no longer have time to do everything.
Otherwise our store (where the machine is stored) is open from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and from 13 p.m. to 30 p.m. and more if needed ...

The hours are good, but the place? I guess there isn't just one store in Epinal? And a store for what, for that matter? And what is the manufacturer's site?
0 x
fredericponcet
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fredericponcet » 02/09/13, 17:42

Sim's wrote:heat pumps? I think it just displaces the pollution ...

Yes, I thought I understood that it was Chatelot16's idea ... since he only recommends them for cities.

As for saying that wood heating is polluting, this is forgetting that all heating methods are polluting, except perhaps the "Jean Pain" type composting heating ... but which is even less practicable in town!

In short, wood-based heating remains, it seems to me, the most "sustainable" heating method and the most desirable from an ecological point of view, provided of course that a system with good efficiency is used (except for chimneys). open !!!)
0 x
fredericponcet
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fredericponcet » 02/09/13, 17:44

chatelot16 wrote:a heat pump is not nuclear!

In fact, in France it is 77% ...
0 x
fredericponcet
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fredericponcet » 02/09/13, 17:52

Did67 wrote:I owed you two or three things:
(...)
http://www.airparif.asso.fr/_pdf/public ... 110914.pdf

There are things that escape me. The majority of the production of particles (if we add transport, agriculture and industry) come from users who do not run on wood ... of "residential and tertiary", it is gas or oil heating.

Short. The figures are overwhelming for petroleum products, and I have the impression that we are using a somewhat smoky classification to make the wood part of the responsibility for fuel oil ...

The article on pollution in Rhône-Alpes also specifies that it is the open chimneys that produce this pollution by particles (or the use of non-dry wood).

Who really heats up with an open fireplace? It is because they have to be carried cubic meters of wood, to heat a house with that! People no longer sleep in alcoves or cupboard beds! Open fireplaces are only used as an annex.

In short, this anti-wood campaign smacks of competitor lobbying (and they have the means) ...
Last edited by fredericponcet the 02 / 09 / 13, 18: 01, 1 edited once.
0 x