Pellet boiler with electric cogeneration

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
roy1361

by roy1361 » 04/03/11, 22:10

... And on the subject of cogeneration boilers, here is another "trick" that looks really serious:
http://www.neoterre.biz/ListeProd.php?type=cogeneration

A+
0 x
Didier44
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Didier44 » 16/03/11, 16:20

Did67 wrote:The data is guaranteed: so many pellets per year for 100 m², so many per hour ... Etc ... Not serious. Nice is not Strasbourg and 100 m² in passive or BBC are not 100 m² of a thermal strainer ...

Hello, you did well to express your suspicion and your need for additional information because we have modified the file for more precision. Do not hesitate to come back to us to know more :)

http://www.leboismassifisba-datcha.com/base_Energies_COGENERATION.aspx#liste
0 x
Didier44
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Didier44 » 16/03/11, 16:35

roy1361 wrote: The problem is that after that, people say: "Heating with wood is ultra polluting", whereas a modern and correctly regulated pellet boiler is up to 3000 times less polluting than a bad fire with bad wood in a bad fireplace ...

A+

Totally agree ! Here is a short text to complete your remarks and detail a little more pollution or the absence of pollution by wood.
https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... YyfMdO.pdf
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 19/03/11, 20:54

Didier44 wrote:
Did67 wrote:The data is guaranteed ...

Hello, you did well to express your suspicion and your need for additional information because we have modified the file for more precision. Do not hesitate to come back to us to know more :)

http://www.leboismassifisba-datcha.com/base_Energies_COGENERATION.aspx#liste

uh ... there's still work to do;)
for example: 2.9kg / h for 6kw, it is anything or maybe an open chimney. And 0.6kg / h for 3.4kw is spontaneous generation. : Cheesy:
0 x
Didier44
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Didier44 » 04/04/11, 16:04

Philippe Schutt wrote:
Didier44 wrote:for example: 2.9kg / h for 6kw, it is anything or maybe an open chimney. And 0.6kg / h for 3.4kw is spontaneous generation. : Cheesy:

Hello Mr. Schutt,

One kg of wood pellets contains 4500 to 4700 Watts of energy. Very good scientific sites (www.ofme.org) and laboratories can prove it to you every day. The wood pellet with a modern pellet stove has an efficiency of 85% to 95%, i.e. 4465 W / kg to 3600 W / kg. This is why we are talking about 1,7 kgs of granulate for an installed power of 6000 Watts.

1 kg of pellets gives 3529 Watts of energy: we are within the standards of modern equipment.

You speak of 2,9 Kg / hour for 6 kilowatts: this information is an input error by our webmaster, who was inserted in the sheet “10 000 Watts wood pellet boiler” ( http://www.leboismassifisba-datcha.com/base_825.aspx#det)

As for the open fireplace, this is the very example of poor performance: With 1 kg of wood, an open fireplace gives 500 W available in recoverable energy! (See for a memo the information already posted before: https://www.econologie.com/fichiers/partager2/1300289592YyfMdO.pdf)

At your disposal if you wish to discuss it again ...
Didier44
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 05/04/11, 08:07

there is nothing to discuss. I pointed out two inconsistencies in your figures, that's all.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 05/04/11, 12:01

Didier44 wrote:
Philippe Schutt wrote:
Didier44 wrote:for example: 2.9kg / h for 6kw, it is anything or maybe an open chimney. And 0.6kg / h for 3.4kw is spontaneous generation. : cheesy:

1 kg of pellets gives 3529 Watts of energy: we are within the standards of modern equipment. ..
Didier44

... but very far from the basic knowledge that would save you from writing something credible (and verifiable).

- the "energy watts": késako ???

- the watt is a unit of power, not of energy

- 1 kg of pellets contains approximately 5 kWh of energy; the power simply depends on the speed at which they are burned (or, more exactly, the time taken to burn it) ...

- I have in my cellar an electric heater with a power of 2 kW. However, it is the most economical and ecological device that exists: since it is not plugged in and I do not use it, it consumes 0 kWh and costs me 0 euros. And yet, it does have a power of 2 kW.
0 x
hic
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

Re: Pellet boiler with electric cogeneration

by hic » 25/04/11, 17:02

bernardd wrote:I just stumbled upon it by chance: this is the first version I see on sale!

For the price of a car, a home becomes autonomous in electricity:
Pellet boiler - 10 000W - stirling engine to produce electricity - 4000kgs / year of pellets - exceptional efficiency 91%
Pellet boiler - with production of your electricity - Power: 10 Watts - 000 kgs pellets / year - Color: green Very high efficiency: 3%

Source: leboismassifisba-datcha.com

We are entering the era of decentralized electricity production.

In France, electricity production varies from 1kW to 3kW per dwelling depending on the time of year. If each of the 30M homes had such heating, there would be no need for power plants. It would only require a way to control the level of production from a distance for coordination.

This would of course be in addition to wind and photovoltaic production which would always have priority.

Hi bernardd

More down to earth if I may say so : Mrgreen:

A thermal power plant can provide
3 TIMES OF THERMAL POWER
that it does not produce electrical power
which improves its efficiency by 400%.
(at 33% turbine efficiency)

Cogeneration efficiency
Mixed efficiency = 135% (thermal + electric)
Improved efficiency = 400% (The thermal in addition)
(for an electrical conversion efficiency of 35%)

France produces and consumes 550Tw of electrical energy per year,

Which assumes if the average yield is 45%,
(the top with supercritical water)

that thermal power plants (of which 80% nuclear) produce
1222TW of thermal energy per year,

which only serve to warm the tail of the fish of the Loire or the Gold of the Rhine

(Total thermal power plants in FRANCE
= 550Tw electrical power + 1222TW thermal power
= 1772 TW mixed power)

- and therefore an improved efficiency of more than 300%

(in practice it is a return of 33%
and an improved efficiency 400% : Mrgreen: )

Nuclear power, peak energy ???????

How to avoid wasting waste heat from British thermal power stations?
*** http://www.ambafrance-uk.org/Comment-ev ... er-la.html ***

Cogeneration also works with solar !!!!!!!!
Solar thermal first produces electrical power
and we store all the thermal energy (without leaks)

Remember the slogan:
In France, we don't have oil. . . but we have ideas!
it's been 4 0 years since this last
0 x
"Let food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food" Hippocrates
"Everything has a price has no value" Nietzche
Torture for Dummies
Forbid to express the idea that the field is acceleration (magnetic and gravitational)
And you get your patent mental torture option executioner successfully
fredericponcet
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fredericponcet » 14/08/12, 12:10

citro wrote:Finally, it is illusory to hope for a feed-in tariff for "renewable electricity", because this energy is neither clean nor "renewable".

What do you mean ? We burn wood, so we release CO2 in the short cycle. Isn't that what "renewable energy" means?

Or else I didn't understand anything. Solar and wind power are perhaps "free" energies but I do not see what they have of "renewable".
0 x
fredericponcet
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fredericponcet » 14/08/12, 12:17

roy1361 wrote:... And on the subject of cogeneration boilers, here is another "trick" that looks really serious:
http://www.neoterre.biz/ListeProd.php?type=cogeneration

A+

The site is no longer functioning. They were crooks anyway. I met them at the Paris fair. They promised me an extraordinary machine (the only one that was developed on the market) at 19000 euros instead of 24000. But in the absence of a decree authorizing the resale of electricity from cogeneration, they could not sell the electricity generating module. So ... they offered it to me.

Then it was difficult to get them on the phone. There was no longer any question of installing the electricity producer module, it was necessary to wait for the famous decree. So, initially, I was sold a simple boiler (at € 19).

But still no quote. By dint of patience, I finally manage to have the guy I saw at the Paris fair. He ended up offering me a solution at ... € 70. I ask her forgiveness. He replies: "ah, maybe you already have the radiators?"

In short: charlots. They still managed to swindle people, by selling them a boiler that works very badly, from what I read on some forums. Of course, no one on the phone to provide after-sales service ...
0 x