Boiler ÖkoFEN pelematic principles of regulation

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
garania
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by garania » 19/12/12, 15:47

I do not doubt the flow measurements, on the contrary I would do the same. But with a closed / airtight fabric tank it is not clear ...
Do you have an idea of ​​the equivalent of conso of a screw tower? because you are talking about km but it depned a lot of the setting of the meter?
By cons I do not think there is too much difference between 2 deliveries.
Finally it could have served me because I come back from Indonesia and I have about 75kg in the silo ... and no delivery possible before 2 weeks ..... grrrrr
Must say he did -14 for days, so I had to drink + than expected!
will have to turn the fireplace ... or load pellets bags manually into the silo!
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 20/12/12, 08:44

my boiler (ps15) screw burner gives 5g pellet by tower after my measurements.
0 x
Click my signature
garania
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by garania » 21/12/12, 16:39

dirk pitt wrote:my boiler (ps15) screw burner gives 5g pellet by tower after my measurements.

Waww ah yeah interesting! but it seems to me little! 50g in 10 towers! 7 or 10 after cl screw turns, it's 3 dose Ricard (considering density 700kg / m3) it must be of a frome the pellets, a lot of air in a screw turn to the number of pellets.
Others you come across the same values?
0 x
Bunny67
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Bunny67 » 21/12/12, 17:09

Uh I think there must be a typo, because me able, I have 51,3g pellet per screw burner.
0 x
fbedon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fbedon » 01/01/13, 22:19

Hi everybody,
1 My meter seems to count properly I will give you my value kg / km shortly.

2 My boiler does not modulate much power (from 17 to 15 and still not very long), I have the impression that my V3V opens too quickly (100% 3 min), the boiler temperature does not exceed not the 67 ° C and as my P270 is at 68 ° C ...
is there a trick or a setting to slow the opening of the V3V, (I'm already minimum speed on the circulator)?
I will try to simulate the bedraggle and slower opening hand, and I will change the engine if it is the only solution.
What response time you have on your V3V?

Thank you
Fred
0 x
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 02/01/13, 10:55

With the white regulates, Pelletronic +, there is indeed 3 parameters that control the opening speed of the motorized valve.
for the black TEM, I do not know ...
The power of your boiler would it not a bit too strong?
A follow with T ° lower.

jc
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
Did67

by Did67 » 02/01/13, 11:39

fbedon wrote:2 My boiler does not modulate much power (from 17 to 15 and still not very long), I have the impression that my V3V opens too quickly (100% 3 min), the boiler temperature does not exceed not the 67 ° C and as my P270 is at 68 ° C ...
is there a trick or a setting to slow the opening of the V3V, (I'm already minimum speed on the circulator)?
I will try to simulate the bedraggle and slower opening hand, and I will change the engine if it is the only solution.
What response time you have on your V3V?

Thank you
Fred

You reason backwards !!!!

Your boiler starts up. She is cold". The plate which controls the combustion has only one idea in mind: to raise the temperature as quickly as possible. Depending on the state of the fire, it will modulate upward ("accelerate" if you want).

For the protgére chauidère, lé regulation closed the V3V (no returns below 63 ° normally). This prevents condensation corrosive ...

Once past the 65 ° cape, your boiler "gallops" and barely begins to modulate downwards ("slow down"), but your V3V only opens slowly ... There is hardly any cold feedback which "cool" your boiler ...

Sometimes what had to happen: your chauidère goes right dan sle wall! She did not encor eeu time to slow down already its maximum is reached !!

So you need:

a) increase the speed of the circulator so that your circuit reacts quickly ...

b) and above all accelerate the opening of your V3V, so as to evacuate the calories, which will allow the "plate" (I remind you that it is not the regulator which controls the fire) to modulate downwards and if possible to achieve a balance ...
0 x
fbedon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fbedon » 02/01/13, 12:05

Did67 thank you,
I make reference to my V3V, it is an ESBE ARA645 with an open time of 30s.

I think that you did not quite understand my question, I try to obtain a modulation of the power of the burner, but I do not worry about stopping and restarting too quickly the burner itself.
By cons I oscillations openings / closures V3V that seem to prohibit the boiler up to more than 68 ° C reference temperature for the modulation of power ...
It seems to me that a more gradual opening of the V3V oblige the boiler control board to modulate the power of the burner /

The identified last night were made during a cold start (yes the tempo back from vacation ... not really punctured house 11 ° C)
I'll repeat readings stabilized mode with a temperature of more temperate back, but I still feel not exceed 67 / 68 ° C.

But the boiler works very well, it is only in the hack saw optimization.

to be continued.
Happy New Year everyone
Fred
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 02/01/13, 14:31

fbedon wrote:.

I think that you did not quite understand my question,

On the other hand I oscillations openings / closures of the V3V which seem to prohibit the boiler to rise to more than 68 ° C,
Fred

1) Yes ... I am on too many sons, too many cases ... You, remember your case; me, I tangle the brushes between x and y!

2) The fact remains that your second hypothesis is false: I believe I have explained here - or elsewhere? - that apart from the "need to heat" signal given by the regulation, the modulation control, the starts / stops, are managed in a completely "autistic" way by the board ...

By slowing down the openings, you will accelerate the speed of the rise in temperature of your boiler and therefore "hit the wall" sooner!

3) Your stop at 68 is linked to a story of "temperature rise in the pelletronic / pelletronic menus. I think it is" hot ++ "or" heating ++ "... [I don't have the pelletronic, so I'm still messing around a bit - but manet will surely pass that way!]

For the moment, simpler toggle your P170 on 1 (this indicates to the board which must start the boiler if there is a demand of heating, but to stop it only if the maximum temp of the chauidère is reached).

Check that the P202 is set to 76 ° (factory setting): this is the maximum temperature of the boiler, at which point the turntable starts the shutdown process (the temp can still rise, because all pellets must be burned).

4) The oscillations of your valve are the consequence of the steps / stops, not the cause ... After each stop ("in the wall ..."), your boiler temperature drops ... The V3V is open ... Passed under the mini, your boiler starts again. But it takes time ... The V3V always open, the cold returns end up not too much lower the temperature of the boiler. Even if she just restarted. To protect it from condensation, under 63 °, the V3V are closed ... They reopen when the boiler temperature exceeds 65 ° ... The boiler is then in full wad and its temperature rises quickly, continues to rise all the more quickly that your valve will be slow ...

5) Temperatures are very odd, it is possible that the withdrawals are so low that even by "tuning", the boiler does not have time to return to the level of grinding 1.

But this should have time to go back to 5 or 6 ...

Otherwise, play on the acceleration of the opening of your valve in the settings of your Pelletronic ... Once again, the faster you open once the minimum boiler temperature has been crossed, the more you will have cold returns that go prevent the maximum of 76 ° from being reached too quickly with triggering of the stop whatever the level of modulation (what I call "going into the wall"). Understand that the time step for passing from one grinding step to another is "imposed" by the combustion of the pellets (uqi takes time, unlike gas or fuel oil). The modulation is therefore always done in slow steps ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 02/01/13, 14:43

fbedon wrote:
P270 is 68 °

Fred

You can check it ??? At home, the P270 is O or 1 (presence of a temperature sensor in the combustion chamber, or not)

While you're there, confirms that P263 is 70 °.
0 x