Improved Oil Burner-reduction NOx and CO-Blue Flame

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Christophe

Re: Oil Burner Enhancement-NOx Reduction and CO-Flame Blue

by Christophe » 08/01/18, 18:38

Yes there is no chemical reason that it does not work, but it will require tests and adjustments of course!
0 x
gyro
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by gyro » 09/01/18, 17:45

thank you, I'm going to work.
0 x
gyro
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by gyro » 17/01/18, 18:23

Hello everyone after many tests on my oil burner, 89mm ex burner tube diam and 114 gas recirculation tube diam mm.any results, still no blue flame. I continue.About soon
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 30/08/18, 16:40

Yes, the burning is very close :-)
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Ntb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Ntb » 20/11/18, 08:45

Hello everyone and thank you to all moderators and participants. This is my first participation and waiting to be able to help future new participants and after browsing the 64 pages of your interesting topic
Before implementing your interesting changes that I discovered following the search for a solution or explanation to my problem, I have some questions to solve this one by excusing me in advance if the answer has already been given in these 64 pages and the length of my message.

The installation of my heating system has 9 years and nothing has since been changed to the settings during maintenance and replacements of sprinklers (60 Atlas burner)
The problem appeared two years ago: in winter the burner is safe at first start of the morning, then no problem (as in summer). The heating engineer tested the combustion, replaced the nozzle and controlled and clean the pump (Danfoss) without any change.
I deduced that two causes could be responsible for it:
An air intake following the retraction of the fuel oil by the cold during the night (tank outside) or oil too cold at the pump outlet.
Question can we screw an indwelling vacuum meter on the pump (Danfoss) to control it permanently and will this control identify the first possible cause (air intake)
Depending on the result, I intend to replace the filter located before the burner with another Toc Duo 3 air separator.

For the second possible cause (oil too cold), I could not locate heater on my Atlas burner to control it. Questions: Is there always a heater and does it work every time it starts or only when it starts?
What does this original heater look like on an Atlas burner?

Thank you in advance for your answers.
0 x