boiler replacement oil by pellets review

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Chartrousin
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Chartrousin » 07/04/09, 17:59

vidoc67 wrote:
25% of fuel is consumed for the ECS (2300 * 25% = 575 l) over the year.

The fuel consumption for the DHW seems to me to be overestimated.
Generally, about 31 kWh / m3 of hot water is required, if the tank is in the heated volume or better, insulated.
Coarse calculation: 31kWh = ~ 3L of fuel oil, the 575L announced therefore correspond to approximately 190 m3 of water hot (60 °), which seems huge for 3 people (the figures I usually meet are around 20m3 / year / person in hot water).

To compare with the water bill: generally we consume between 20 and 40% of the total quantity of drinking water in the form of hot water.

I think that the quantity of fuel oil used for DHW is rather close to 200L, unless everyone takes baths every day ...
0 x
"It is of no use to man to gain the Moon if he happens to lose the Earth."
[Mauriac]
vidoc67
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by vidoc67 » 09/04/09, 10:04

I would like to address the Credit impot part ... subject to controversy.

What is eligible for the tax credit?

From what I read, it is better to just declare the pellet boiler alone ...

We met a person with taxes and it is the total vagueness it is lamentable, the texts of law are badly made and it is left to the free interpretation of the controller ... no clear answer.

The apartment silo we forget ... but the rest of the supplies and equipment?

For the solar part it looks a little clearer ...

Your experience ?

THANK YOU
0 x
Chartrousin
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Chartrousin » 09/04/09, 14:19

vidoc67 wrote:From what I read, it is better to just declare the pellet boiler alone ...

We met a person with taxes and it is the total vagueness it is lamentable, the texts of law are badly made and it is left to the free interpretation of the controller ... no clear answer.

The apartment silo we forget ... but the rest of the supplies and equipment?

Precisely, this is what I was reading (new BO of taxes published on April 6). The silo yes it should not be counted.
In principle, the basis of the tax credit [...] includes the cost of parts and supplies intended to integrate or constitute, once assembled, the energy production equipment using
a renewable energy source (cf. BOI 5 B-26-05 n ° 36).

http://www11.minefi.gouv.fr/boi/boi2009 ... 5b1009.pdf
This is only the energy production part: basically, the boiler only. It is accepted however "that the expenses relating to the" worm screw "or any other device allowing automatic feeding are also included in the base of the tax credit." But it stops there (not the silo / storage, not the radiators, etc etc). Regulation is taken into account, but in another category of tax credit. It is especially important to be careful that everything is well detailed on the invoice (material / mo, designation of the material, boiler separation + small accessory / storage / radiators).

It is not entirely left to the free appreciation of the controller, the BOs of taxes are there for precision the interpretation of the texts. But sometimes these details come a little late. For example, the BO mentioned above relates to the expenses made in 2008 to be declared on the 2009 taxes, but not yet the expenses made in 2009 where the new provisions applied at the end of 2008 / beginning of 2009 will apply. instructions ... and in the meantime the tax centers are in complete blur, indeed!
0 x

[Mauriac]
Chartrousin
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Chartrousin » 09/04/09, 14:34

Accuracy:
the buffer tank and everything related to the hydraulic kit, valves, coils, ash removal are included in the calculation of the tax credit.
0 x

[Mauriac]
vidoc67
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by vidoc67 » 14/04/09, 10:31

The conveying system by suction from the silo to the boiler can therefore, like the worm, be part of the tax credit?
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 14/04/09, 18:47

Yes.

I do not know if they did it on purpose, but the manufacturers offer the kit with the boiler. You choose a model, the adequate "kit" is part of the set ... Finally, in my case, it was in the offer. There was no separate billing for the vacuum cleaner, the pipes ... Only the silo extraction screw was separate, but I no longer know if it was because I had an extended model .. .
0 x
vidoc67
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by vidoc67 » 17/04/09, 10:44

Hello,

Unfortunately they purposely make kits and more and more (TRYBA, GUNTAMATIC ...) except that the taxes themselves do not agree at all if the price of the boiler is in their eyes overcharged they will ask for accounts , now if the builder / seller cannot or does not want to detail his price, it is the customer who goes toast with little recourse ... dixit a person of taxes.

To come back to the silo, I have a bit of a tax credit on the purchase of a tankless car but for which we agree to subsidize part of the fuel line, I find it stupid! finally ... to compare the solar we have a tax credit on the double exchanger balloon however it is a reserve in the same way as a silo, without that my installation is worth nothing ... come on I stop. ..

Add a buffer tank (with radiator heating) you find it interesting / effective or not?
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 17/04/09, 12:08

We did not understand each other! Or, more precisely, I was not clear.

The conveying system, in the case of the "suction boiler" is "even more" part of the boiler than the silo screw. When you buy the PES 15 (for example), the suction system, the pipes, the intermediate silo attached to the boiler are part of the boiler ...

However, with regard to pellet boilers or wood chips, it is accepted, when these
equipment is eligible for the tax credit, whether expenses relating to the “worm” or other
device allowing automatic feeding are also included in the base of the tax credit

So if the screw (which it is invoiced separately) is eligible, it is obvious that the suction system, which is part of the boiler, is "even more". And the price of the boiler will not be "abnormally" high (unless you have been ripped off). This will be the price of the Okofen list price (I am talking about Okofen because it is what I have and I know best). Slightly higher, indeed, than that of the model with a direct feed screw ... But it is "normal" (there is the whole system in addition).

The tax code is clear (extract above). If ever a person in bad faith to the taxes looked for you noises, you attack at the Administrative Tribunal. You will win every time!

In my case, I have the PESK 15 (condensing). The additional cost was € 2 excl. It went without discussion to the tax credit!

In my opinion, the fear that you will be accused of an "additional cost" is unfounded as long as you stay in the list prices. That said, the tax department is not stupid. He knows the remarkable ability of the French to "smooth out" their statement. And so he checks that by chance, the labor (not eligible) is not reduced and the cost of the boiler (eligible) over inflated! We won't blame you for choosing a more expensive brand and not the cheapest ...
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 03/05/09, 21:01

German and Austrian manufacturers charge a high price for their boilers because they offer a complete system.
Some manufacturers do not master automatic feeding, which must then be purchased elsewhere. At HS France for example ...
Their prices are then much more interesting. For example DZ sells its pellet boiler in the 4000 €, with a 100 kg tank. The regulation is also reduced, which can lead to a higher consumption, although I doubt that the gas plant of some manufacturers brings that much.

Finally, as long as you make a fire, do it in the living room in a fireplace or a stove. There too, there are devices to connect to the heating very affordable and decorative.

The budget with silo and screws is then clearly below 10k €. Obviously it's less prestigious ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 04/05/09, 13:13

Philippe Schutt wrote:
There too, there are devices to connect to the heating very affordable and decorative.

The budget with silo and screws is then clearly below 10k €. Obviously it's less prestigious ...

Totally agree on the merits.

There are the "fully automatic" systems which I also call "like fuel". Silo, screw, suction, car cleaning, etc ... It is often Austrian / German. It's expensive. We agree. But I press a green button at the start of the season and I don't forget to order pellets, that's all ... I can be sick or absent ...

And then there are the "stove-style" systems: a small integrated tank that you fill regularly (as you brought back the logs), you regularly clean the fireplace, you sweep away the dust that it generates ... It's cheaper but this is not the same automatism ...

The two are "legitimate", but we are not comparing the same thing.

But "feed by screw and silo in the living room" ??? There, I do not see ...
0 x