Airwell HT 14-7 High Temperature Cap

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
eric26drom
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Airwell HT 14-7 High Temperature Cap

by eric26drom » 10/01/10, 19:46

I had installed in April 2009 an Airwell high temperature HT 14-7 heat pump new model capable of producing water at 65 ° C by –20 ° C ext, after many difficulties the PAC started and worked correctly mid May. (I learned over the problems that my installer was not Airwell approved, which did not prevent the Airwell network from selling the machine to him knowingly.

On 14/10/09 a fault code was displayed I informed my installer and Airwell, compressor n ° 2 HS, the heat pump was changed on 17/12/09 directly by the Airwell network this time after installation control, 18/12/09 same PAC code faulty ... and 10/01/09 I am still waiting for Airwell intervention and troubleshooting ... 88 days of waiting for 1 day of correct operation, since I bought a stove because the heat pump is unable to heat the house to 15 ° C (I don't know what the emergency resistor is for) ... and Airwell overloaded, it is - 4 ° C in Drôme currently and the countryside is beautiful under the snow ...

This expectation shows Airwell's commitment and seriousness in helping its customers, a large French manufacturer ... the court will decide.

Have you experienced similar problems with an Airwell High Temperature pump knowing that this model appeared in 2009?

cordially

Eric Bouix
0 x
call document
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

same cap, PB upon commissioning

by call document » 21/01/10, 12:19

Hello,

There is definitely anyone who deals with airwell pacs, the important thing is the number and not customer satisfaction, I do not recommend AIRWELL, I have the same PAC and similar PBs, the reseller does fout, it does not go up in high temperature, no alarm indicates the slightest fault, and it is 2 ° outside.
The dealer owes me the commissioning and after several calls I still have no answers.

The heat pump scam, I think the courts will start to get it.

Once again, there are devices on the market which are said to be compliant but which have manufacturer certificates and no users.

Airwell should sort through resellers, there would be fewer problems ....
0 x
call document
NINET
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

AIRWELL

by NINET » 08/02/10, 07:41

I had an AIRWELL 18-9 installed, summer 2009, I too am in the Drôme, and whatever the temperature, it says: NO NEED AND therefore does not start ...

The installer came to install an additional resistance, I had to change my EDF subscription, and I still have the same problem.

The water temperature of the radiators is indicated on the heat pump at 17 ° C, and it has been less than 19 ° C since December XNUMX (easy).
I too bought a wood stove, and it is the only means of heating the house despite an investment of € 20.

How can I avoid being cold while waiting for court?
0 x
Christophe

Re: same cap, PB upon commissioning

by Christophe » 08/02/10, 13:39

call wrote:The heat pump scam, I think the courts will start to get it.

Well, that has been said for a while on econologie.com ...

But Airwell is no worse than another I think ...

But Edf is an accomplice in all cases!

ps: there is the magazine Capital which is currently doing a file, if kk1 wants to testify I pass the contact to it (but it may already be too late I don't know). Send me a private message.
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."