Help for boiler paradigma Pelletti II

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Nico2lyon
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Help for boiler paradigma Pelletti II

by Nico2lyon » 13/12/13, 16:49

Hello everyone,
This is a moment I read you because my goal was to install a home boiler to pellets. This boiler I bought was a professional who had closed his shop for health reasons and who sold his new exhibition model.
The thing is that I will not be able to install it.
This boiler is from 2007 and I do not know which control unit to install on it. There is only a black box to the right of the PLC. I saw that there were regulators "paradigma" which apparently cannot be bought (not found) and other regulators "Tem" but I do not know which is the good model and even less where to find it. .... In addition, I am told about the code for getting started, without which I could do nothing. I really have the impression of having made a co .... laughing by buying this stuff like that .... Help me please ... Thank you ....
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 14/12/13, 19:24

you have the installer manually?
http://paradoco.paradigmaitalia.it/files/getbyid/502

We just understand a little Italian ...

apparently, the X21 contact and possibly the X19
0 x
Nico2lyon
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Nico2lyon » 14/12/13, 21:08

Good evening and thank you Philippe for the link. It can indeed be read (if someone had a link to the version EN I would be still interested), and I realize that my doc is incomplete. I have not the hydraulic diagram and I do not see either in Italian doc .... But this is not my main concern.
In fact, my boiler (which is not yet installed) is only equipped with the PPUI control module. I don't have the "Systa comfort" which, according to the doc, is an option and I don't really know what it is for, regulation ?? If this is the case I thought I understood that I could put something else in place (TEM PM 2940 for example) but I am not sure, need your lights ..... Moreover, if I have to put this
TEM PM 2940, I will not know which to take knowing that my boiler heating will be used only and may be later the DHW. It semblerai there have several in this series: BUL? BUML? Etc .... There's a lot here: http://www.heiz24.de/index.php/fr/PM-29 ... a/l-KAT177
And above all, I remind you, I do not know if it replaces the "Systa comfort" ..
That's where I am .... :|
0 x
Nico2lyon
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Nico2lyon » 15/12/13, 14:33

I looked at the Italian diagram x19 is connected to the red button on the console, it must be used as a circuit breaker. x21 is apparently the external heat demand and the terminal block has only two wires. normal for such a complex regulation?
Note that I do not know much and I come to you to learn.
My great anguish at the control module and regulation Will we be able to start up without across an installer code that we do not have? It would be catastrophic because I do not think there was still authorized technicians to whom I would turn to France.
We look forward to seeing you!
Nico
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 15/12/13, 18:47

yes, the X21 is deactivation of the boiler, which can be used to force stop.
The standard connector is the X19. It does not replace regulation. This is just to put a dry contact room thermostat.
Regulation varies the temp of the water circuit by controlling a mixing valve to always have heat output corresponding to the loss. In my view, it should not be included in the boiler, but this opinion is not shared;)
0 x
Nico2lyon
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Nico2lyon » 15/12/13, 18:57

Rather the opposite, x19 to force the cut and x21 for the thermostat.
But silly question: regulation I branch or? and I can put what?
I do not know much and I'm really lost the .....
Thank you very much.
0 x
Nico2lyon
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Nico2lyon » 15/12/13, 19:00

Excuse my ignorance but you're telling me that the only Regul related valves and probes but not to the boiler?
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 15/12/13, 19:01

exactly
0 x
Nico2lyon
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Nico2lyon » 15/12/13, 19:04

therefore, we can put what we want?

Regarding the control module of this boiler, do you know if it is locked by a start code? I have not turned it on yet.
0 x
Nico2lyon
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Nico2lyon » 15/12/13, 19:40

I found this, sometimes there are people who know as much as I do ... very informative:

http://forums.futura-sciences.com/habit ... cipes.html

So if I understand correctly, with a boiler, a rather sophisticated controls and sufficient number of valves and pump can do almost anything we want? (Manage two heating systems + a DHW tank etc ... ???) provided you have the power needed to start?
0 x