Help for setting my ÖkoFEN PE25

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Did67

by Did67 » 11/01/14, 14:20

stef1 wrote: That said, the fact of producing ECS ​​in summer can disrupt (lower this value) or does the program only manage cycle data for heating ...?

It is taken into account.

On one side, the chauidère keeps in memory the total time of operation.

On the other hand, it records every restart.

And she divides the two.

No way to zero.

This is also why he was not fixing on this figure. It's an indicator!

A bit like the average conso of your car. If, like me, you live after a short climb and two or three laces, you will not stay at work because your board computer suddenly tells you a cons of 17 l / 100!

However, if down the plain Alsdace it remained on 17, it would be necessary to ask if I did not let the handbrake and react!

Same: this parameter, it should not be taken literally, but as a clue!

It's not: at 24, it's bad; at 26 it's good (on the grounds that in a guide, Okofen indicates 25 as "limit" below which it is necessary to clamp the boiler)
0 x
stef1
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by stef1 » 11/01/14, 18:54

Did67 wrote:2) Easy to imagine what it would become with the P 170 on 1: every time an oscillation drops and arrives at 70 °, your kettle would have stopped ...

Why? I do not understand
I thought that the P170 = 1 had the sole effect of stopping the burner on P202

:?:
0 x
noob
stef1
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by stef1 » 11/01/14, 19:06

in addition here is the curve of the V3V.

nothing particular I find
0 x
noob
christina86
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by christina86 » 11/01/14, 20:36

stef1 wrote:
Did67 wrote:2) Easy to imagine what it would become with the P 170 on 1: every time an oscillation drops and arrives at 70 °, your kettle would have stopped ...

Why? I do not understand
I thought that the P170 = 1 had the sole effect of stopping the burner on P202

:?:

good evening stef
I either did not understand, but I think Did has a little tangled brushes (it is on all fronts, thank you to him, but it complicates the task).

your operation with the P170 on 0 is not too bad - probably because other parameters are not too badly adjusted (and that the boiler is not over-sized as often) - which was not the case at home or at others:
I think Did remembers that we couldn't get past 70 ° in the temp. nominal set - and that's where I don't get it, it's the "every time an oscillation goes down and reaches 70 °", actually I would have said "goes up", but Did will explain.

I will still try with the P170 on 1, just to see - it will give us an idea of ​​what it does with a boiler not over-sized and not too badly set elsewhere, that we can compare ... j would like to know from my side eg if my other parameters (open / close V3V etc.) still have an impact with the P170 = 1
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 12/01/14, 08:34

@stef1, I put you an MP

I see two problems in your curves: in the beginning the eternal problem of oscillations due to the slowness of the V3V during the low temperatures of the boilers, but there, not much to do except to use a system that cuts the circulator before that the temperature does not fall too much, it is much faster than the V3V. I use the UW output of the boiler for this function.

but otherwise, even in the periods when the V3V regulates, for example in your graph between 10h and 10h35 then between 11h and 11h35, one sees that the boiler raises its temperature with the bottom fund. the temperature curve does not even flatten a little. at what% of modulation is it towards the end just before cutting itself? it may be due to its nominal temperature too high. Also, I also observe that when the V3V opens, the temperature drops quite quickly. perhaps it is necessary to try to lower the speed of the circulator one notch, it sometimes helps to calm the game.
0 x
Click my signature
stef1
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by stef1 » 12/01/14, 09:34

dirk pitt wrote:@stef1, I put you an MP
the temperature curve does not even flatten a little. at what% of modulation is it towards the end just before cutting itself? it may be due to its nominal temperature too high.

Also, I also observe that when the V3V opens, the temperature drops quite quickly. perhaps it is necessary to try to lower the speed of the circulator one notch, it sometimes helps to calm the game.

the% of modulation can be read on the bar graph of the left screen? what are the famous 17 "segments"?
it's pretty low, but I did not notice that precisely. (to do so!)

For the circulator I have the same analysis as you, I am aware of its potential impact. He is currently on the 3th position (the highest).
But I try not to vary too many parameters at the same time otherwise my little skull will get lost.

For now thanks to the new T ° a little cold I will adjust the heating curve the 1,6 seems a little high and confirmed by 22 ° in the house even if the farmhouse is also colander .....

I am currently occupying the trimming of the balancing networks, this stage should be completed shortly, I have more radiators cold when others were boiling.
But I do not think I can escape a proper debunking of the installation next summer ....
0 x
noob
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 12/01/14, 10:57

at the level of the flow in the circuit, according to the configuration of the radiators (length of the circuits, stages, etc,) it is often wise to put a little pressure against, ie put a loss of load at the very end of the circuit on the cold return before the V3V-boiler return bifurcation. on most installations, there are isolation valves in the radiator circuit. partially closing the return valve helps to find the right flow / pressure balance.
0 x

Click my signature
Did67

by Did67 » 12/01/14, 11:21

dirk pitt wrote:
before the temperature drops too much, it's much faster than the V3V. I use the UW output of the boiler for this function.

I think you have the old gray TEM, me?

Can you be more specific ? I had never thought of that!

So your circulator is on the UW port of the platinum ??? Can you give me the settings on the P2xx I do not know how much ??? [temp mini? proportional system? hyseteris ??? of memory]

NB: this excludes current ahute performenacen circulators (type Alpha2), allergic to choppy operation, type "proportional regime" ... It seems to me ... But I still have an "old" Wilo. . [even if to compress the electrical consumption of the house, I wanted to replace this greedy Wilo by a new high performance ciruclator - a circulator, in a well-managed house with regard to electricity consumption, becomes a "big consumer" !!!]
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 12/01/14, 11:25

dirk pitt wrote:
but there, not much to do except to use a system that cuts the circulator before the temperature drops too much,

Is there not, on the Pelletronic, a lot of leeway with the setting of the opening speed + setting the pause time between two pulses ???

[little used, little "mastered" by the parametrators ...]

[I almost bought myself a Pelletronci just for that! And then I have other "passions", I neglected my Austrian a little - who doesn't blame me! She stays ... hot!]
0 x
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by 1360 » 12/01/14, 11:42

Did67 wrote:NB: this excludes current ahute performenacen circulators (type Alpha2), allergic to choppy operation, type "proportional regime"

In the case of a "chopped" command, these new circulators can also be set to fixed speeds. They will work like the old ones, but consuming much less electricity.
0 x