Pellet stove adjustment Edilkamin Ecoidro

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
locweb
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Pellet stove adjustment Edilkamin Ecoidro

by locweb » 19/02/09, 04:52

Hello,
I heat a 75m2 home with an Edilkamin Ecoidro pellet stove, coupled to a mixing bottle, and then a heated floor and 3 radiators, all regulated by a RVP210 from Siemens. The DHW is heated directly by the stove via a bypass valve controlled by the RVP.
I have a problem of setting the stove, because as soon as the house is hot, and the regul stops its pumps, the temperature goes up, and the stove goes into safety H2o temp.
I tried to put it in eco function, with a T ° eco of 75 °, and a T ° stove of 60 °, but in this case, it does only stop and restart when it reaches the limit values . The technician advised me to put an aquastat on the mixing bottle to control the stove directly via the switch on the motherboard, with an off to 75 °, and an 45 ° + a variable tempo between the off and the one to avoid too frequent starts. This could possibly work for the heating, but not for the DHW, because I directly heat the preparator via the bypass valve that shunts the mixing bottle.
Does anyone have a similar installation, and how did he solve the problem?
Thank you in advance.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 19/02/09, 14:09

: Arrow: It's convoluted all that ...
You should do a little crobar.
We would understand you better and you could even find the solution by drawing it ...
Fiat lux
0 x
SGBTP
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by SGBTP » 06/08/09, 09:46

Hello,
Where are your settings, do you have the contact details of a technician EDILKAMIN to you?
0 x
Hours
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Pellet stove adjustment Edilkamin Ecoidro

by Hours » 26/12/18, 23:45

Hello, I have a similar installation (Ecoidro + mixing bottle + heating floor regulated by RVP201 Siemens without DHW.I do not encounter the same problem.The eco function works but causes frequent restarts once the temperature reached.It lacks a hysteresis ( Restart t ° weaker than stop t) ... I do not know if any settings are possible.In the setting manual is parameter does not appear ...
0 x