boiler heating curve ÖkoFEN

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Did67

by Did67 » 12/12/15, 16:10

I think that the "badly burned pellets", which you find in the ashes, do not form all the time.

This should correspond to ignitions, with, for some reason, the pellets arriving too heavily and / or not igniting quickly enough. The new pellets which arrive push the "old" ones, in the process of burning, beyond the area of ​​the holes on the disc ... They end up falling into the ashtray ...

The shorter your cycles, the more ignition phases you will have. So no more such "coals" in the ashtray ...

But as said, I have cycles as short as yours, without having these badly burned pellets.

The solution is not in "best cycles" (although this is desirable elsewhere).

We should find the cause of these "failures"!

A simple test, although a little boring: buy a few bags of "another" pellets; open the hopper and fill it by hand and see if it continues ...
0 x
stef1
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by stef1 » 12/12/15, 18:09

ok I will already be monitored by having reduced the P to 16 and having modified the DHW

but maybe the annual review is long overdue and the good cleaning that goes with it ..

I'm holding the wire in a few days

merki
0 x
noob