An indoor air conditioning on wheels outside, it heats?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 07/10/12, 17:09

kae
What do you mean by "The scientific method helps prevent accidents." : Prepare your ladder, fix it well and think about where the branch falls for 2 minutes?

Tying up also, with even 3 different ropes for more safety, while climbing in the trees, attach the ladder at the top of the tree, posed by checking if the ground is horizontal and not soft to the point of sagging, saw by hand with extensions, rather than with a chainsaw; who risks cutting a rope without realizing it, etc.
Predict and understand the mechanics of the large branch or tree, once cut, especially in windfall, instead of receiving it on the head or on the body.
Even putting the chainsaw or saw on the end of a long extension cord to keep away from unpredictable movement, sometimes in a mix of trees blown down by a storm.

I've seen plenty of pros on the roofs and trees who don't take these minimum precautions.

Imagine all possible accidents and avoid them !!

Basic method, also to be done for our nuclear power plants and very far from being sufficiently respected, with underestimations and lies !!

Ah yes here is another way to explain a very important point that I had zap if the others had explained it to me, sorry!

very zapped, because I said it with

The air conditioner must have the cold outside air totally separated from the hot air, it recycled inside, heated from 20 ° C to 25 ° C and not cold 5 ° C outside at 25 ° C !!
If it is not do-it-yourself with insulating partitions, then it will not heat anything at all

Please do not skip my words too much, because we win and even on a tree, we can avoid dying !!
0 x
kae

by kae » 07/10/12, 17:14

dedeleco wrote:very zapped, because I said so

That's why I apologized.

For safety, I don't know anyone around me who pays more attention than me. Including some craftsmen indeed. I will not forget your advice.
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 07/10/12, 17:20

this kind of mobile air conditioning also has the same drawback in its normal air conditioning use! by rejecting the hot air outside through its pipes, it causes the entry of hot outside air through the leaks of the house, and heats up while the air conditioning cools

this kind of air conditioning is therefore as bad in its normal use as in heating
0 x