VMC BAHIA recently installed that runs 24 / 24

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
irga
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

VMC BAHIA recently installed that runs 24 / 24

by irga » 21/09/17, 20:41

Good evening everyone, a vmc is finally installed in my home. It is a VMC of BAHIA brand according to the electrician. Which works when it detects humid air in the house. After 30 years of lack of ventilation in the house, It is running at full speed. Rather noisy. It has been operating since yesterday since the night. We can't stop it. In a way that suits me, but will it decrease its rhythm one day?
What is your opinion ?
THANK YOU.
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: VMC BAHIA recently installed which runs 24/24

by Ahmed » 21/09/17, 21:07

The proper functioning of a regulation system based on the indication of a sensor depends (in addition to its good condition, of course) on its location.
I remember having noticed during renovation works that the plumber had placed a thermostat controlling the operation of a boiler in the immediate vicinity of a radiator ... : roll:
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
irga
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by irga » 24/09/17, 20:38

I understand the problem of the thermostat with the radiator :) . The location of the CMV sensor is in the toilet near the exit door. There is like a small hatch which opens or which closes I noticed that while passing there just below. Could it be the air I move when I open the door? this is where it is most noisy.
0 x
sicetaitsimple
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sicetaitsimple » 25/09/17, 12:13

irga wrote:Good evening everyone, a vmc is finally installed in my home. It is a VMC of BAHIA brand according to the electrician. Which works when it detects humid air in the house. After 30 years of lack of ventilation in the house, It is running at full speed. Rather noisy. It has been operating since yesterday since the night. We can't stop it. In a way that suits me, but will it decrease its rhythm one day?
What is your opinion ?
THANK YOU.

The position of the piloting sensor is indeed important. That said, the period (end of September) is perhaps not the most favorable for judging proper functioning either. If you haven't put the heat back on, the indoor air is "quite humid" as it is outdoors. Wait a bit and see what happens when you heat up.
0 x
irga
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by irga » 01/10/17, 11:25

Hello everyone, I asked the electrician to come back to explain how it works, since I was not there during its installation. The vmc has a presence detector. For a short time he cut the power in the house. When he reconnected everything the opening of the kitchen vmc was smaller. He said it got stuck since installation. Now I'm starting to appreciate the vmc: more fogging on the windows and therefore more water at the bottom of the doors. In addition a button on the remote control works again. I believe that. To change my life.
0 x