Thermography, thermographic control

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Flytox

by Flytox » 19/11/09, 22:45

Say Captain, it's your camera ..... but it adds mustaches. Does it also work on bald people? : Mrgreen:

0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 20/11/09, 00:42

... 30,7 °? this vaccine doesn't work too well!

0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/11/09, 09:51

Obamot wrote:Finally, the curtains / curtains have only a comfort effect, they do not prevent the heat from dispersing outside the building. Amha is peanut unless it's airtight ...

I think you're wrong, because even if a curtain is probably not equivalent to a real insulation 10 cm thick:

a) do we sell "thermal" linings, it's not for nothing is it?

b) there was a gain with our new curtains (not doubled thermally).

The assembly is as follows: 2 rows of curtains (old + new in double rail, the new ones are thicker but unlined, the lining being made by the old curtains), there is a space of 1, 2, 3 cm which is trapped between 2 curtains.

Well, I can tell you that there is more temperature difference between the curtain window and the room now than before. I will soon put a probe T ° to compare the T °. Without going forward, I think there is at least 2 at 3 ° C less than in the room. This is a clue no?

c) it also seems to me that, on a cold night, there is more condensation on the windows and chassis now than before, it proves that the chassis are colder no?

d) and even if there was nothing at the purely insulation level and if it just improved the comfort (cold wall printing decreased) then it allows to push less on the heating and it is already good no?

I will detail all this in the subject on the curtains. Anyway in our case it was either improved curtain or nothing at all ... so good ... not too much choice :D

Obamot wrote:By cons what we have done at home for several years was to hermetically seal a cellophane as double glazing against the windows (the one used by florists is very good, it is as transparent as the tiles) .

There yes, it keeps the heat inside. Gain about 15% or several degrees for a room of 30 m2.

And when we already have double glazing? Does it work too? I am convinced that the curtains we put will allow more than 15% ...

ps: I see that there are others who have vision problems : Mrgreen:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 20/11/09, 10:08

The curtain allows you to "cut" the cold radiation from a glazed surface for example, and therefore a gain in ambient comfort
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/11/09, 10:34

Yes Maloche but not that !!

I am sure that a well made / thick wall hanging brings a little thermal R! Otherwise there would be no difference between thin and thick curtains! Yet there are!

Good I made photos of our assembly, will put them in the other subject!
0 x
Flotom
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Flotom » 20/11/09, 17:58

Andre wrote:
Flytox wrote:Bonjour à tous

In a factory, I saw a service provider who came once a year to "check" the machines, electrical cabinets etc ... with his camera.

Comparing with the thermal image from the year before
he said he was able to predict a number of failures. (Sort circuit, contactors, transformers, relays overheated etc..ou even see some errors in the wiring (son undersized))

It was detected that the radiator aluminum used in large power thyristor cooling was incorrectly fitted. (Indeed practically tight on one side). 8)

For a Pantonization it would be quite interesting to see how the heat transfers are done "in" the various pipes when you accelerate, where are the "leaks" of calories, the hottest points etc ... sure that we would have surprises. : Mrgreen:

A+

Hello
In factories were this instrument to detect bad Connextions electric, we go all the high voltage circuit
if there is a clearance of heat is that the contacts or connections are DEFECTIVE or leaks to the insulation on the high voltage.
There is also a little simpler instrument, indicating the temperature laser pointer that can be used notament on running machines to detect the temperaturedes bearing or parts that rub or electric (carcassedes transformer winding ect ..,
These instruments are in the industry for the years 90
For homes, a simple way is that the snow melts on the roof it very poorly insulated (snow passes all winter on a roof)

Looks like the old gray-haired: This is not becaufe there is snow on the roof there is more fire in the fireplace ..

Andre

We use it in public lighting, it is subcontracted ...
Because the subject speaks of insulation, obviously it is good but know that it allows to bring out problems of connections, bad positioning of fuse, when one is persuaded to have positioned it well. A heating cable, a Chinese circuit breaker ... The list goes on ...
Obviously all this at the expense of goods and people.

It is important to report it ...

You can see images comparable to that of the subject by typing in google image: "thermography electricite"

Voili, voilou ...
0 x
hervit78
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by hervit78 » 26/02/11, 19:57

Capt_Maloche wrote:I just bought this from my box http://ca.fluke.com/cafr/products/Fluke ... keProducts)

5000 € tax included anyway, pushpin
and the resolution is downright shabby, 640x480 for the visible and 320x240 for the thermo

it gives this kind of "clichés"

a camera is at least 15 roros below it is shit.

mine is 1024x800 in photo with a micro bolometer in 800x600 and costs 25 roros
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 26/02/11, 23:26

: Arrowu: However, this toy works very well since it shows us all the losses through the joints of the masonry. :?

Another analysis technique completes thermography: INFILTROMETRY.

Thermography makes it possible to locate static losses, infiltrometry goes further by working on the tightness of structures.

This will become essential to control the proper construction of passive houses and the proper functioning of Double Flux CMVs.
0 x
hervit78
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by hervit78 » 26/02/11, 23:42

citro wrote:: arrowu: Nevertheless, this toy works very well since it shows us all the losses through the joints of the masonry. :?

Another analysis technique completes thermography: INFILTROMETRY.

Thermography makes it possible to locate static losses, infiltrometry goes further by working on the tightness of structures.

This will become essential to control the proper construction of passive houses and the proper functioning of Double Flux CMVs.

arf !!! thank you for your precious advice

I do not post often here and because of I know all

inflitrometry is an Obligation of the RT2012 to label a BBC or for another standard such as minergie (Swiss).

I am already certified BBC effinergie, I work with trubi energy for years and therefore promodul.

I am also mboc : Cheesy:

i really need your experience : Mrgreen:
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 27/02/11, 01:18

hervit78 wrote:I do not post often here and because of I know all
inflitrometry is an Obligation of the RT2012 to label a BBC or for another standard such as minergie (Swiss).
I am already certified BBC effinergie, I work with trubi energy for years and therefore promodul.
I am also mboc : Cheesy:
i really need your experience : Mrgreen:
There is no such thing as "I know everything".
The only thing I know is that my ignorance is endless. :?

I do not work in the building, and I have all the trouble in the world to find in Bordeaux a supplier of VMC DF (I would like to buy a Helios) which guides me on the choice of the model, the accessories and the installation.
If you have an address, that would help me ...

I had never heard of mboc or promodul on Bordeaux. :?
I had to google your answer. : Lol:
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."