Temperature oscillation on an Okofen room sensor

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 01/02/15, 20:30

6/6 = 1h so with your new power setting, this day your cycles lasted 1H which is very good :P

Yes, your average duration of cycles over 3 years should therefore have increased slightly since before you were about 21 min per cycle.
If your cycles continue to be long, this average will gradually increase to tend towards 1H, value reached in ...... 5 years?
One day and 6 cycles insufficient to impact the average I think.
To follow over a month.
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 02/02/15, 10:04

Check done ... your average cycles has increased : Idea:
5180/14946 = 20,794 min.
5186/14952 = 20,810 min.
or rounded for P114: 21 min.

If your one-hour cycles continue, you have adjusted the boiler power properly.
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
Chaboum
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: Temperature oscillation on an Okofen room sensor

by Chaboum » 31/03/16, 02:15

Hi Thierry,
it's been 6 years that I too have problems with my room sensor, I had to give up finding a solution: we tried everything: change the sensor, the regulator .....
Try to see if you too have the same problem as me: if I turn the dial to the right (+) to get hotter, it gives completely bizarre info to the regul: for example it's 20 °, I want to push a little, if I turn the dial to the right, the regul will receive the info: it's 21 * ambient: so don't heat !! I was surprised several times, wanting to raise the temperature a little, the opposite was happening.
Even oddities with an outside probe: when it is 15 ° outside, the probe tells the regul that it is 15 °: perfect !! when it is 0 ° outside, the probe says 4 °, when it is -10 ° the probe says -2 °. And I shielded the cable of this probe !! no change !!!

short and to return to my room sensor: I never touch it again: the wheel is positioned on the 3rd button on the right so that it corresponds to reality. on the other hand, if I put the button on the moon, it is well reduced, and if I want to be hotter: I put in the forced position sun, and it heats more. Why ??? I don't know for 6 years !!!
0 x
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

Re: Temperature oscillation on an Okofen room sensor

by manet42 » 17/04/16, 11:05

Bonjour.
Strange this story of probe ...
At home for 7 years no problem with my box = int probe. and my ext probe. placed in North East. There is just a difference of 1 ° between the actual ambient temperature and the displayed temperature, I take this into account, I am too lazy to adjust : Wink: (it's possible)
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."