anti-renewables heat pump? Disadvantages and advantages

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
fc89
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fc89 » 10/11/07, 19:46

Good evening Pitmix,

First of all it is not about my heating, I am heating myself with wood, it is one of the members of my family who let themselves be tempted.

No there is no water reserve, the half price lasts only 8 hours and more at night when it is of course the coldest.

So I give you real figures, on a brand new installation so that the undecided make a comparison with those announced by direct sellers in PAC.

For my part, I do not believe it at all, 10 years minimum before seeing a "false" result, because most of the installations require a visit to the banker who does not lend for nothing,
and a fridge motor spent 10 years I let you imagine and without counting the maintenance visits and probable recharging of the network.

A+
0 x
Jean-Francois
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Jean-Francois » 11/11/07, 04:43

well me my choice is made ........ always at the sawmill wood cheap I am your opinion christophe ......... we will laugh when in 15-20 years (if have still there) when all these pretty compressors are going to blow like glass (since it is blowing en masse these days)
............ only prevents for 10000 € it pays me 294 ropes from sawmill scraps (1 string = 3 steres) or about 35 years of heating at the current price of wood : Lol: : Lol: : Lol:

here voilou :P
0 x
jeff me born with a rod in one hand and a welding station in the other :-)
... ______
... / ______ \
. (00 00 = H =)
..IiI "" "" "" III Vraoummm .. !!!!!
gmac
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by gmac » 11/11/07, 08:34

I don't know if I'm wrong, but techno has been around for over 20 years, right?

We should probably have a little perspective on the maintenance of the heat pump, the replacement of the exchangers, etc.

I don't think a heat pump is designed the same way as a simple fridge compressor. It's a bit like cars ...

A lambda car will have specifications for a few hundred thousand KM ... A truck or a bus, it will be> 1 million km.
0 x
fc89
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fc89 » 11/11/07, 09:54

Hello,

No technology has changed war, only gas.
The life of the compressor is only due to its dimensioning, you will not heat a living room a room with a candle, a rule of thumb never to exceed 75% of effort.
Take care of your mount and you will go far, very far ...
Even, 20 years ago it did not work.
Since when do we talk about heat pumps, since when did we get them out of the closet, SINCE 2003, sold mainly as an air conditioner and then reversible heating.
This technology is not suitable for all of France, except it is sold everywhere.
A+
0 x
bham
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by bham » 11/11/07, 11:05

Well the more it goes the more I tell myself that the real solution not to take the lead, not to pollute and not more expensive than a PAC, it is still the passive house. There no more heating problems ...!
0 x
gmac
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by gmac » 11/11/07, 13:54

It's obvious ... although there are probably other constraints.

But hey, can archi are able to make one, and then it forces to do something new ...
0 x
Other
Pantone engine Researcher

by Other » 11/11/07, 16:49

Hello
fc89 wrote:Hello,

No technology has changed war, only gas.
The life of the compressor is only due to its dimensioning, you will not heat a living room a room with a candle, a rule of thumb never to exceed 75% of effort.
Take care of your mount and you will go far, very far ...
Even, 20 years ago it did not work.
Since when do we talk about heat pumps, since when did we get them out of the closet, SINCE 2003, sold mainly as an air conditioner and then reversible heating.
This technology is not suitable for all of France, except it is sold everywhere.
A+

Many things have changed since the compressors are no longer piston but screwed the gases are different and the efficiency is higher. houses have been equipped with it for 20 years
for the past 10 years it has spread on a large scale
some heat their pool by this means while it cools the house
What is most sold is reversible thermo pump

Exactly for mild winter climate at -5 only it works, for harsh climates -10 e tplus a thermo pump air air not usable in heating.

a good compressor if large enough has a lifespan of 20 years if properly installed no gas and oil leaks
I am entering my 15th year of use
Heating a- 20 air conditioning, domestic water heating, and I would do without it

Andre
0 x
fc89
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fc89 » 11/11/07, 18:12

Hi,

Do you have Wh counter on your installation.
In which region is your CAP installed?
How much did you pay for the installation?
With us apparently it is not profitable.

10000 euros installation, supplies, plus 30 to 35 kwh per day, for me the calculation is quick.
I will inquire to see if its electricity consumption has changed (to tell you the truth I find it huge anyway!)

A+
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 11/11/07, 19:47

Ok so we agree 35kwH per day it turns around 1000 to 1200 € of electricity per year.
In other words nothing very economic.
For compressor technology, of course, things have changed, but the fridge principle remains the same.
And it is not necessarily the most recent compressor which is the most solid. It is just smaller, less sound and more efficient.
Since you are comparing compressors with car engines, it is exactly the same.
The more technology there is, the more fragile and efficient they are at the same time.
In good conditions an HDI is stronger and much more efficient than an old Turbo D, but the slightest impurity is fatal to it.
The same goes for compressors. Overheating, fluids and oil shortages no compressor can support.
You say that we will have a good laugh in 15 or 20 years when all the compressors will fail. Well, I say that if they last until then it will already be great.
0 x
fc89
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by fc89 » 11/11/07, 20:57

Hi,

Andre wrote:

Many things have changed, the compressors are no longer piston but screwed

Do you know the toxicity content of oils for this type of compressor.

I can tell you that special regulations are in force.
A+
0 x