Heat pump and geothermal: the reality not rosy of the moment

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
oliburn
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by oliburn » 05/10/08, 19:48

http://www.geothermie-perspectives.fr/

a site that I found on "energy and sustainable development", a
nice magazine that you find in the supermarket (yes, it is difficult to find in conventional press)
an apparently complete file on the LEDs in the last issue.
http://www.2e2d.info/
to come back to the subject, it seems that the new energies
attract a bunch of money-makers, so beware !!!
unfortunately we will have to wait for this new
commerce purifies itself ...
0 x
Be your own torch, your own refuge, your own master ... "
RV45
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by RV45 » 06/08/11, 22:25

Hello everybody

A report on my feedback from my solar and heat installation.

For the cap no problem no breakdowns for the 6th year.
FYI no special maintenance that I do myself this was not the case with my oil boiler it is the least we can say, I am well on the temperatures of the primary and secondary network and I clean 3 times by season the drilling water filter and the filter and the mud tank on the secondary circuit. Finally what takes the most time is to rinse the loops of the underfloor heating which since makes all the rdc of the house.

So I lowered my costs more annually than I paid before.

For the solar saw the good results I went from two collectors to 6 and I donated additional heating with and in addition the heating of the pool in addition.

For the plan / tube sensor comparison, the difference is still in favor of tubes for several reasons. The first is the humidity in the flat collectors which penalizes the yield in humid periods. The second is in case of alternating rain sun cloud the planar sensors are too slow to react / tube. Certainly the difference is not that huge. But in the Orleans region this is significant.

On the other hand, in case of good sunshine, the plans are also effective or even more.

The ideal plans for a campsite by the sea! But this is far from the case for the majority.

Finally, the savings made allow me to improve my insulation every year and I manage to optimize my solar heat settings fairly well and the electrical consumption decreases each year.
0 x