Ökofen, burner start and closing V3V

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 12/12/10, 09:57

Once again, too bad for the subject .... Everything is "normal" see on the post

https://www.econologie.info/share/partag ... DyyqNb.pdf

You are at 19 ° 5, your starting T ° drops by 12 ° 5
If 4 ° drop for 1 ° of atmosphere, 12,5 / 3 = 4. Your mood is 16 ° 5
If 5 ° drop for 1 ° of atmosphere, 12,5 / 4 = 2,5. Your atmosphere is 17 °
So you have to be between these two values, 16 ° 9, it's not bad.

JC
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
Bert_Rand
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Ökofen, burner start and V3V closing

by Bert_Rand » 07/10/23, 16:52

Hello, I have just installed a PE25 and its hydraulic unit (ESBE). I'm not sure I connected the V3V correctly, so I went to the installer menu to test the outputs and asked the V3V to go to the closed position. here is the position in which the valve is placed (photo). The problem is that I don't know if this position corresponds to the closed position. Can anyone help me?[/img]https://manager-holistique.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/10/2023-10-07_161622.jpg[/img]
0 x
Bert_Rand
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Ökofen, burner start and V3V closing

by Bert_Rand » 07/10/23, 16:58

Hello, after reading the various posts, I understand that the V3V controlled by an OKEFEN boiler works as follows:
- When the boiler is cold, the V3V closes to return the hot outlet of the boiler to its cold inlet until the operating temperature is reached (60°?)
- When the operating temperature is reached (60°?) the V3V opens and sends hot water into the network (some pumping of the V3V may occur if too much cold water returns to the boiler.
- When the network and boiler are at temperature, the V3V regulates to maintain a temperature difference between flow and return.
Is my understanding correct?
Thank you
0 x