Okofen and Pellaqua, insufficient heating problem?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Did67

by Did67 » 22/12/10, 15:30

manet42 wrote:
Does anyone know what this UW mode is (they seem to hesitate between 1 or 3, but I don't know what it represents)?
P180 UW output operation setting.
With me it's 2, Post operation after shutdown of the burner. '' the boiler continues to charge the LV after it has stopped to dissipate the heat).
If value 1, the charge circulator operates when the boiler exceeds P281 (activation temperature of the UW output (= 60 ° for me).
If value 3, like 1 but the flow of the circulator is modulated by the operating and pause time (in the case of a variable flow circulator, set by P 283).

I come back to this. By chance, my research on another subject, made me fall on the notice in German. With google, 3 well-chosen keywords [in German! Go make us a crisis the dedicated!], There is definitely everything on the Internet!

I thus confirm that 3 and 4, it is for an operation in "taktbetrieb". This means operation by "time" (in the sense of 4-stroke engines). So I confirm what I thought: on these positions, the board sends impulses, proportional to the temperature difference: nothing at the minimum temp, 100% = more "chopping" at the minimum temp + hysteresis and proportionally between the of them.

I confirm that it is at this stage of quibbling.

I would be tempted, provided that the circulator supports it, to opt for the "chopped" mode, therefore lean for 3, which slightly smoothes the restart of the load of the LV and above all, spread the cold return to the boiler. It will be easier for the pilot to adapt and even better for the boiler. I think 1 and 2 are there for circulators who would not support this "hash" mode.
0 x
tomgey
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by tomgey » 22/12/10, 16:13

Did67 wrote:
tomgey wrote:
Well yes, my boiler works nickel, cycles of 90 min, temp between 18,5 and 19..

If I understand correctly, you decided to spoil Neek-O's Christmas by disgusting it ???

(joke)

It was not the goal, sorry! : Mrgreen:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 22/12/10, 16:47

[in German ! Go make us a crisis the dedicated!]

well, the dedicated, prefers a clear notice rather than an incomprehensible translation, especially having made German in the first language over time to strongly forget German !!!

Otherwise, I would not be surprised if the plumbers installers have three days of training for Okofen, already very expensive, for a machine that requires bac +10 and 15 years of experience, to understand and assimilate !!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 22/12/10, 17:51

dedeleco wrote:
Apparently, only one at Okofen France masters the beast !!
Finally, they did not speak German !!

The "Finally, they did not speak German", in this post, did not concern the instructions and its translation.

And in this paragraph, for me, it sounds strangely ... It reminds me of something or someone, but I don't remember very well, I have a bad memory!
0 x
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 23/12/10, 09:21

Did wrote
I would be tempted, provided that the circulator supports it, to opt for the "chopped" mode, therefore to lean towards 3, which somewhat smoothes the restart of the LV load and above all, spreads the cold return to the boiler . It will be easier for the pilot to adapt and even better for the boiler. I think 1 and 2 are there for circulators who would not support this "hash" mode.
I think this mode is very useful (provided you have the circulator made for) when the balloon setpoints are low (45/50 °). The circulator and the boiler (at 68 ° per exple) start up. The boiler goes below 60 °, the circulator stops the tank is only 48 °, rewinds ... Oscillations .. You know that about your heating ... With a variable flow circulator and P 180 on 3. All of this is mitigated.
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
Did67

by Did67 » 23/12/10, 11:22

Totally agree. This operation avoids all or nothing, and allows the boiler to stabilize much faster ... hence my penchant for 3 rather than 1 (or 4 rather than 2).
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 07/01/11, 14:58

Neek-O wrote:
To be continued, I will keep you posted.

Christmas and the New Year were warm ??????????????????????
After adjusting Okofen !!!!
And the boiler is 35KW ?????????????????????
Happy New Year !!
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 13/01/11, 19:40

Oh oh Neek-O????

Are you frozen ?????

We would like to hear from you: has the Okofen technician passed? things found ????
0 x
Neek-O
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Neek-O » 18/01/11, 17:34

Hello everyone !
Sorry for the response time: holiday parties other than at home, and then I left (finally!) For a week on vacation (skiing, to tell you the truth) :)). Happy New Years everyone!

In the end: end of the year, after the passage of all the "intervention group", better ... then even a little too hot, but we didn't think to complain about it at the time.

Back from vacation last Sunday, late evening ...... and it's 26 ° C in the house !!! A furnace! Certainly the t ° are softer than before, and the curves maybe badly adjusted, but at this point!
I then called Okofen back, so that I could hear what they thought of the tapes. Answers a little vague, but they see an anomaly on the V3V and perhaps on the regulation. We must therefore make an appointment so that they move to change the rooms.

But yesterday surprise: with Mr Musso on the phone, we look a little at the installation, and there: the regulator box had been badly "re-clipped", and especially the motorized box of the V3V which was no longer at all " stuck "on the valve !!!!! This necessarily explains why it allowed heat to pass even when it was completely closed, since in fact it no longer worked and remained in the same position (2) permanently !!!!!
However, no one has touched the installation since this famous "intervention group" as I call it, before the new year! Another mistake on their part? It's big! I don't think it could have "unclipped" on its own! unless there is a ghost in the house ???

But suddenly, I must call Mr Musso to take stock, because it means that the recordings were made with a "faulty" V3v (if we can say so), is there anything to be learned from it or all start over (because there was something even something that bothered me before this episode .... but in the end, with all the interventions, I ended up not being able to find my way around anymore)?

So much for the news, I will continue to keep you posted but for the moment I am a little disappointed and I am waiting to know more ............
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 18/01/11, 18:32

1) Regulation badly clipped: no importance; mine also goes for a walk, but I prefer ...

2) Badly fitted V3V engine: don't look elsewhere! It is exactly as if you had no regulation !!!

And as you do not know since when it is dislocated, you are good to start everything from the beginning: already "call" your heating curve (or check that it is - which is the same!).

Me, what interested me in the first chief, is to know if the national after-sales service of Okofen had answered [that there are hiccups in the installations, it is obvious for who drags in the forums ; all brands combined; afterwards, for me, there are the brands which have an after-sales service which a) takes care of their case and b) advances the schmilblic; this is far from being the general case!]
0 x