OKOFEN Pellematic, which setting?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Did67

by Did67 » 14/10/11, 23:52

dedeleco wrote: with more than 200 fierce pages on Okofen !!!

I am a shadok of free wood and cold outdoor showers in summer in the Var at sea temperature !!!

1) 200 pages on Okofen which exist and which turn seems to me clearly less hallucinating than 31 pages to know if the perpetual movement exists ....

Strictly personal opinion.

2) Now, I'm not going to pollute this thread, even if I find it personally mind-blowing. Just out of respect for those who discuss it with conviction.

Simple respect and a simple question of ethics.

3) Free wood and outdoor showers in summer (and gas in winter) would that not be the Smurfs ??? It even reminds me of a particular Schroumpf ...

In any case, I have never seen a Shadock behave in such an irrational way. I will ask the brotherhood!
0 x
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 15/10/11, 09:45

Hello Did,

I no longer read Dede's messages ......

But I just checked out of curiosity:
More than 5 messages in 000 year and a half or "roughly" 1 per day and he dares to talk about "200 fierce pages"!. Could he be the Leonardo da Vinci of our time?

Shadockian greetings.

JC
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
dhaulagiri
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dhaulagiri » 15/10/11, 20:44

manet42 wrote:More than 5 messages in 000 year and a half or "roughly" 1 per day

: Shock:

I wonder how he manages to have time to collect firewood, take showers, compare their temperature with that of sea water and file a complaint against "his" architect. Respect ... Me, I'm trying to have a life (yes, only one) and I imagined that not having a TV gave me a significant comparative advantage. Brain time available for something else, in a way. I must be really badly organized ...
0 x
dhaulagiri
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dhaulagiri » 05/12/11, 08:10

I could have created an "Okofen for Dummies" thread but I was afraid of giving too much grain to "The One-Not-To-Be-Named". It's about sharing my little mishap from yesterday morning ...

Yesterday, Sunday: 18,6 ° in the house in the morning when we are in comfort and the temperature should be 19,5 °, with a hysteresis range of + -0,5 °.

I specify that on Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday, the boiler is in comfort all day long, from 4 am to 30 pm. I also specify that this Sunday is the first to be cool enough (21 or 30 ° at the end of the night and between 6 and 7 ° in the morning) to abundantly extract the calories from home. Finally, I would point out that my curve seems to be well adjusted: to the nearest 7 °, I have the desired temperature both in comfort and in reduced. In short, everything is rolling. Or rather, everything seemed to be going on until Sunday ...

After checking the radiator valves (fully open, as usual), I rush to the boiler: it works, that's it already. And I check all the settings for 10 minutes until I realize something. Last summer, I shut down the boiler completely, and at the start of the heating season I had to set the date again. Yesterday, it was still well adjusted BUT ... Okofen did not plan to associate the day with the date. My boiler said Thursday. Three days lag which explains that I haven't noticed anything for a month and a half:
- Saturday corresponded to Wednesday> comfort all day;
- Wednesday corresponded to Sunday> comfort all day too;
I could only notice that on a pretty cold Sunday and the first was yesterday ... When I said "Okofen for dummies". So remember to check the day in addition to the date, on the white regulation in any case ...

Besides, I think it might be a good idea to do an "Okofen for Dummies". The forum, that's good, but the linear mode makes it quickly bazaar to find your way. A blog would be really good, no, with articles and themes and a documentary base and photos and and ... What do you think?
0 x
"If there is no solution, it is that there is no problem" Currency shadok.
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 05/12/11, 10:31

Hello,

Good idea to group the subjects on a pro-pellet boiler blog reserved for shadocks, to avoid long empty speeches full of encyclopedic references.

For the date, same thing with me, when restarting, setting date and time mandatory otherwise day offset.
Response from the installer at the time, the boiler does not need to be stopped completely in summer (it goes to rest by itself), it risks wearing out the battery too quickly ... I do it when even !
If necessary, put a new battery, it's like on a computer, not complicated.

JC
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
dhaulagiri
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dhaulagiri » 05/12/11, 11:29

I was told the same thing and I stop it too. This seems all the more justified to me since the heating season ended on March 15, resumed on October 15 and that my neighborhood is subject to micro-cuts. Is it better to let a device run unnecessarily for 7 months if the cuts could damage or set the date, but also, as I know now, the day of the week, at the start of the heating season? "Vate ize veu kwestieune ..."
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 05/12/11, 14:25

Another thing that I hate, because badly designed and horrible:
micro cuts can damage

Useful info.
A well-designed consumer device must resist the usual micro-cuts and overvoltages.
0 x
dhaulagiri
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dhaulagiri » 05/12/11, 14:42

: Evil:
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 05/12/11, 15:13

We should not see black, but a selfless observation of someone, who inquires, and who discovers that, if he buys a beautiful boiler, he will have to redesign all the electronics and the regulations, so as not to get upset !!!.
0 x
dhaulagiri
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dhaulagiri » 05/12/11, 16:01

The possibility of material degradation by micro-cuts is an opinion which only engages me and which has no general scope. In this case, perhaps the boilers are perfectly designed to withstand it. I do not know. I guess, that's all. From there, I see black, because I consider that discussing on this point is not the subject of this thread. In other words, it pollutes it and makes it unreadable. We already told you. If you want to react, do it STP on a thread specially created for it. You will see who will take part in your discussion and in all the others, which, moreover, are not all uninteresting. Here, we are talking about "Okofen settings" and not "whether or not to reprogram electronic devices?"

I thought that my experience, however modest, could be useful to other users. With your help, she is now invisible, lost in a set of messages outside of subjects.

Besides, your remark rings hollow: everyone knows that you will never buy these "beautiful boilers". You shut up telling us.
0 x