OKOFEN Pellematic, which setting?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 13/10/11, 09:44

Yes, Roy, I'm sending this to you privately.

I, too, sometimes doubt my house and my pellet boiler. It would be so simple to live in a cave, to recover the dead wood that one would break with large stones and to wash in very cold rivers; in short happiness!

:P

jc
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
roy1361

by roy1361 » 14/10/11, 10:05

Thank you very much for the avatar, it's great !!

Dependent contrast...

A+

Edit: Oops, I thought I was in my mp ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 14/10/11, 12:52

A Swiss, owner of Fröling sporting a magnificent Shadock: let us not be hit with ostracism, or I take out my bazooka!
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 14/10/11, 15:07

Fun, because google has an endless supply of shadoks !!!

http://www.google.fr/search?q=shadoks&n ... 99&bih=532

You can change it from one time to another !!!

manet42 released his shadok motto long before I mentioned it, since his motto made me think of these images with more than 200 fierce pages on Okofen !!!

I am a shadok of free wood and cold outdoor showers in summer in the Var at sea temperature !!!
0 x
dhaulagiri
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dhaulagiri » 14/10/11, 16:05

dedeleco wrote:I'm free wood shadok

Are you clinching? : Cheesy: Vaud tribute : Cheesy:
0 x
roy1361

by roy1361 » 14/10/11, 20:31

dhaulagiri wrote:
dedeleco wrote:I'm free wood shadok

Are you clinching? : Cheesy: Vaud tribute : Cheesy:

Yes, but the one who has wriggled that the crouille will certainly not have lacked aquet so as not to pour into the derupe, any more than he will have fizzled in the food with his niflet and his piaute which drags ...

He will have been careful not to pick up a schlaguée by a branch, or to barjack because the biborne would have caught him and he should have baster ...

In this case, he would have been squeezed and splashed by the quidams, would have caught the greulette, and would have left to tell witz in front of the downfall ...

In short, we will not finish toyet for so little ...

More seriously now, a shadokofen (she's good, right?) Had asked this question:

dhaulagiri wrote:To come back to our thread, no opinion on my remark concerning the possible condensation when the boiler stops for a long time during mid-season?

Personally, on my outdated boiler and another brand, I have a pump for raising the return temperature. During a fairly long shutdown of the boiler, this pump keeps the return temperature at 60 ° C until the boiler is also at this temperature. Then, the boiler and the return temperature will more or less drop at the same time, which avoids condensation since there is no DT. In any case, that's what I deduced ... (if I get wrong, thank you for telling me)

That's it, A +
0 x
dhaulagiri
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by dhaulagiri » 14/10/11, 21:10

roy1361 wrote:Yes, but the one who wrecked nothing but scraps ... and left to tell witz in front of the downfall ...

Well, don't get angry either ...

roy1361 wrote: I have a pump

I see it as a sign of belonging to our brotherhood.

Just a question: DT = temperature difference? Forgive my lack of experience.

Thank you [/ quote]
0 x
roy1361

by roy1361 » 14/10/11, 21:27

dhaulagiri wrote:
roy1361 wrote: I have a pump

I see it as a sign of belonging to our brotherhood.

: Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:

Just a question: DT = temperature difference? Forgive my lack of experience.

Delta Temperature, yes. But it's the same ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 14/10/11, 23:38

roy1361 wrote:
Personally, on my outdated boiler and another brand, I have a pump for raising the return temperature. During a fairly long shutdown of the boiler, this pump keeps the return temperature at 60 ° C until the boiler is also at this temperature. Then, the boiler and the return temperature will more or less drop at the same time, which avoids condensation since there is no DT. In any case, that's what I deduced ... (if I get wrong, thank you for telling me)

That's it, A +

1) Rarely laughed so much! Even if I didn't understand anything (will we have a translation?) ...

2) Elevation pump or "internal elevation", the problem is the same for long stops ... The boiler reserve goes to 45 °, for example, and the circuit is cold. So whether you recycle or not, when the fire starts again, there is bound to be condensation ...

The time for the boiler to go back to 60 ° ...

But very quickly, it is then dried up by the heat ...

Unlike a cold return, where the boiler operates for a long time or continuously by condensing. With the fumes, an acidic liquid is formed ...

I suppose that all the difference is there, between a brief passage through a phase of condensation and a regular or continuous operation with condensations ...

I suppose...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 14/10/11, 23:48

roy1361 wrote:
Then, the boiler and the return temperature will more or less drop at the same time, which avoids condensation since there is no DT. In any case, that's what I deduced ... (if I get wrong, thank you for telling me)

That's it, A +

There, on the other hand, I did not understand your idea ...

There is condensation when there is combustion in the hearth, therefore fumes rich in water vapor (residual humidity of the pellets + oxidation of the H atoms of the fuel); if these fumes come into contact with a body whose temperature is below approximately 55 °, there is condensation. Exactly as if you shower under a cold Velux window in winter. Your shower "enriches" the atmosphere and in contact with the cold Velux, condensation ...

So if the water in the exchangers is below 55 °, the steel will also be rated "water reserve" but also the fireplace side ... So it condenses inside the boiler ...

There is no DT playing there ...

Your lift pump is something else: as long as the temperature of 55 ° is not exceeded at the outlet of the boiler (and therefore not reached in the boiler), the water leaving your boiler returns to it immediately. A "short circuit" in a way. Nothing is sent to the heating circuit for don't slow down warming and not to prolong this situation which is not good for the boiler ... When the 55 ° are exceeded, therefore the risk of condensation in the boiler removed, then part of this hot water is sent to the heating circuit ... And if the temperature drops again, because the hot water withdrawals are too important, hop, it's gone again in "short-circuit" ...

But at start-up, no miracle. Even in "short-circuit" (by-pass), your water will not have 55 °, so your exchangers have not reached 55 °, therefore "Velux effect": the fire is at full strength and gives off fumes rich in water vapor, it condenses in the boiler ... Simply, it will be hot very quickly after, and will dry ...
Last edited by Did67 the 15 / 10 / 11, 08: 05, 1 edited once.
0 x