OKOFEN Pellematic, which setting?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Did67

by Did67 » 16/12/10, 17:28

dirk pitt wrote:
1-remote setpoint.

2-compensation in relation to external inputs:

If I can supplement you slightly:

1) remote control: the most practical, in my opinion, is the "forcing" mode - friends who arrive, the evening will be a little longer than usual, no need to go down into the boiler room to stay in "comfort" mode and so as not to be cold from the start of the lowering!

2) compensation: the solar contributions in a very reactive house; It is a shame not to have an internal room sensor ...

Otherwise, indeed, it is possible to do without it (on condition of well regulating its curve of heating (or law of water)

Also know that they exist in wireless version, so it is useless to make bleeding everywhere to hide the wires ...

And finally they add up anytime!
0 x
the-rabouin
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by the-rabouin » 16/12/10, 23:19

Thank you manet42 for this helpful little story. So suddenly, if I understand correctly, what appears under the term "water law" on the regulator is in fact the "slope"?

zefred: I did not find the boiler parameter ++ on the white control unit. But looking in the different menus, I asked myself the following question: up to what temperature should the boiler run? Indeed, I noticed at the moment that the boiler indicated "stop" while the temperature recorded was 67 and a few degrees, which seemed to me low. But comparison made with your table, we arrive at the same figure. So I wanted to see if my P202 was at 76 too and there, damned! I cannot go beyond parameter 200!
: Cry: [/ Img]
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 17/12/10, 09:50

yes, what they call law of water is the slope.

if your boiler marks "off" and it is at 67, it is because it is going down in temperature. it stopped around 75 ° and wait for it to descend to the lowest point to start again. normal
0 x
Click my signature
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 17/12/10, 10:47

You did not find "boiler ++" because there is a translation error, in the "Pellematic" menu, it says ECS ++ but you must read boiler ++.
At home, too, it indicates "stop" until around 67 °, then "wait" if nothing is asked of it (T ° limit reached for the ball).

For boiler parameters to 200 and +, a code must be entered, reserved for tech. OKOFEN.
I send it to MP. Attention to the guarantee ....

JC
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
Did67

by Did67 » 17/12/10, 11:45

manet42 wrote:
, it indicates "stop" until around 67 °, then "wait" if nothing is asked of it (T ° limit reached for the tank).
JC

Indeed, these two terms, neighbors in common language, have a different meaning here:

- "stop": the boiler has stopped, but there is a "heating request" from the regulation (for DHW or heating); the boiler has stopped because the maximum temperature or the limit has been reached; it waits to be descended near the lower limits to restart: in plain language, the regulator gives the signal "I need warm water" and the boiler board controls this (modulation; on / off)

- "waiting": the regulation signals it that there is no need for heating; it can therefore possibly fall below the minis; it's a bit as if we had cut it by pressing the green button except that it is the regulator which does it, noting that it is too hot, that there is no need for hot water , that the buffer is "full", etc. in short, that there is no need for a boiler! There, it is thus the regulator which says to the turntable "technical unemployment, I do not need that you prepare me hot water"
Last edited by Did67 the 17 / 12 / 10, 12: 04, 1 edited once.
0 x
the-rabouin
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by the-rabouin » 17/12/10, 12:03

manet42 wrote:You did not find "boiler ++" because there is a translation error, in the "Pellematic" menu, it says ECS ++ but you must read boiler ++.
JC

I went through all the menus yesterday and it does not seem to have seen something followed by ++. (ECS = Hot Water Sanitary?).
Perhaps the version of my regulator (also white, late 2008 model) is too "old" and does not include this menu? I will check again at noon.

manet42 wrote:For boiler parameters to 200 and +, a code must be entered, reserved for tech. OKOFEN.
I send it to MP. Attention to the guarantee ....
JC

Ouch, suddenly, I have a few scruples to go to tweak in there ... The heating engineer advised me not to rummage in the parameters, for a question of warranty, and perhaps also out of fear that I disturb the adjustments. But good, if you confirm that the benefits withdrawn cancel the risk taken ...
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 17/12/10, 12:15

You can read without modifying.

On the other hand, I do not know if the deck records the fact of having entered the code, the date, etc ...

But it would take a lot of bad faith if the guarantee were rejected on the grounds of having looked at it.

Afterwards, to modify, the ideal is to do it with the heating engineer or with his agreement (me, I left emails to mine, with my proposals, and the mention that "without a contrary answer from him, I was going do this ... "). The mail, it will not be a good basis in the event of a lawsuit, but it would still take bad faith to tell me that I did not improvise what. I placed myself in the event that we would not have a trial but that I would avoid him traveling to modify just one parameter ...
0 x
manet42
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by manet42 » 17/12/10, 13:14

This must be in the "pellematic" menu, setting, after entering the protected parameters of the controller.
On my old version V1.15M (end of 2008) it was Chaudière ++. on my new V2.23M, it is ECS ++ (translation error) since we are in "pellematic boiler".

I also sent an email (type: request permission ... without response from you ....) to the controller before hacking.
The controller saves the entries in the protected menu (date and time), for the deck, I have not seen anything.

JC
0 x
Continually trying we finally succeed. So more it fails, the more likely it is that it works.
the-rabouin
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by the-rabouin » 17/12/10, 13:50

ok,
Thank you for this clarification. I'll look into it tonight.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 17/12/10, 13:57

manet42 wrote:
for platinum, I did not see anything.

JC

This does not mean that the technician will not find an intervention listing ....
0 x