ÖkoFEN Pellematic PE 8 KW, thermostat down?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
philmomi
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

ÖkoFEN Pellematic PE 8 KW, thermostat down?

by philmomi » 03/01/16, 14:12

Hello,

I have an Okofen Pellematic PE 8 KW boiler with pelletronic touch control for central heating with radiators. It was installed and put into service in January 2015 in a new RT 2012 house. It is equipped with a remote control unit with room thermostat.
Since January 1, the indoor temperature regulation no longer works, namely:
    - the "comfort" and "reduced" swicth is no longer done. The comfort mode remains blocked after 22:30 p.m. although the programming indicates a "reduced" mode from this time
    - the boiler does not stop when the set temperature is reached. I have to stop it manually when I notice that the set point is largely exceeded (by + 1 ° C). On the other hand, the boiler restarts when the ambient temperature drops below the setpoint.

This phenomenon already appeared a few weeks after the boiler was started. At the time, the Okofen technician had corrected the defect without really knowing how and why it appeared.
Could you help me identify the causes of this dysfunction? :?: Thank you in advance. : Idea:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 03/01/16, 14:24

Welcome here.

I don't have an okofen (but a lot of members have it so you will have a more precise answer soon) but if the breakdown started on January 1st, maybe it's just a story of calendar setting?

Maybe the technician's manipulation consisted of adjusting just for 2015 and the change of year made a reset of the adjustments?
0 x