Is my insulation correct? Please help

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 02/12/11, 17:55

Natural cotton wool .....

..... in the ears! :D

Thank you for the canaillou: this is what my late mother called me ... fifty years ago!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 02/12/11, 18:34

The noises are stopped by alternating layers of heavy-light-heavy-light alternating well airtight.
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 02/12/11, 19:03

Very seriously:

you could also motivate your mother to talk to your father about it (it is more often men who snore).
It is often a sign of health problems.

Unless you're in a hurry to inherit ...

But 4,5 cm is very thin: I had tried it a few years ago: that was enough to make normal conversation unintelligible, no more.

For heavy: 18 or 22 mm chipboard on the floor in addition and carpet or cork (or both). MDF is even better, but more expensive Unfortunately, the door will have to be planed.

Egg cartons and absorbent panels on the walls in the bedroom (yes, I know, it's paradoxical to absorb in the receiver, but it still decreases the noise level perceived in the bedroom
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
sebarmageddon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by sebarmageddon » 03/12/11, 11:33

dedeleco, yes, I read that in another post, on the insulation of a door it seems to me.
the rock wool panels nevertheless reduced the noise well,
the original partition I don't know what it's called, alveolar plasterboard can be, in any case, it's two plaster plates between which is a cardboard thing forming alveoli,
a beam of the frame bored because protruding from the partition, suddenly, the half chevron were fixed on the walls of the sides, so that between the half chevron which hold the panels of rock wool, there is a blade which goes from 1cm on the beam side, to 5cm on the other side
and on the half rafters there are the half panels of paneling on which the paneling is fixed.
one thing is clear, it is that this kind of thing must be done after a moment of reflection and not by being bored because it will make dust, and other crap of the kind.

for the snoring, my mother said to her, she sleeps next door, so considering how I heard, I don't know how she manages to be able to bear that,
the worst part is that she is sick, and the doctor, rather than settling my father's snoring problem, to suggest to my mother ... sleeping pills, and the lack of sleep brings problems

for the rest, we enter into heavy work not feasible.
0 x