Wood heating, choose a quality appliance

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Christophe

Wood heating, choose a quality appliance

by Christophe » 09/10/08, 19:38

Last edited by Christophe the 05 / 05 / 15, 13: 14, 8 edited once.
0 x
greg
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by greg » 21/10/08, 09:17

There is in this classification the basic information but no label or standard, it's a shame!
when I bought my stove (y'a 4ans) sellers godin, supra and deville advanced the label green flame to touch the tax credit.
off this label did not guarantee the performance of the stove (long-term combustion, efficiency and atmospheric rejection) but was a kind of goal for builders! a shame!

so I bought a foreign stove corresponding to a standard (which I have more ref) that guaranteed me these criteria.
greg
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 21/10/08, 09:24

You're absolutely right!

We must be wary of the material eligible for the tax credit because it is often invoice and his performances are often better than on paper ...

https://www.econologie.com/forums/arnaques-e ... t5520.html

I believe that to be a green flame you still need a minimum of performance ...

With us we heat with a classic SAEY 12kW square and a Mini Turbo Deom boiler (based on the PM4 from Deom). The Deom works really well (continuous fire and "automatic" re-ignition) but I doubt that it is green flame. In any case, it is not eligible for any tax credit! (we bought it new)
0 x