Heat exchanger VMC DF ecnaroui

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
ecnaroui
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Heat exchanger VMC DF ecnaroui

by ecnaroui » 04/08/10, 23:12

I am the inventor of a reversible air-air heat exchanger in its design and performance.
You can, if you wish, have full knowledge on my blog

http://hommedutempslibre.over-blog.com/ ... 89083.html

Right now I deliver the qualities of my air-air heat exchanger:

In WINTER, it is a HEAT RECOVERY superior to the best VMC DF without having the disadvantages. Result: halving the energy consumption for heating.

In SUMMER, it is a high quality AIR CONDITIONER. Result: the use of Heat Pump "producing cold" made completely unnecessary.

1 Its concept stems from its totally unknown peculiarity.

2 Its implementation is extremely low cost and its maintenance practically zero.

3 It scrupulously respects the laws of thermodynamics and, therefore, is completely reversible. (See table E below)

When the temperature of the outside air is lower than the air of the inside room of the exchanger

it warms up the fresh air.

And inversely

When the temperature of the outside air is higher than the air of the inside room of the exchanger

it cools the fresh air.

4‐ It is clean, healthy, silent and ignores condensate. No risk of freezing in winter or overheating in summer.

5 - Its field of application is unlimited: individual or collective housing, industrial premises, hospitals, etc. wherever air renewal is required.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 05/08/10, 07:13

Hello,
The description of the exchanger is on the right of the page, in the list of articles.
So don't focus on the main article of the page :D
Is there double pipe?
Obtain at least eight meters of duct enveloping the Ø 16 PER tubes. (See Image F) This corrugated exterior interior duct is in line with the dimensions of this air-air HEAT EXCHANGER. In fact, the internal Ø of this duct is approximately 21 millimeters and its external Ø is approximately 27 millimeters.
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

heat exchanger

by bobono » 05/08/10, 08:57

This is not to criticize but difficult to understand the operation of the exchanger.

For there to be exchange the stale hot air which leaves must be renewed by fresh air from the outside must cross the cold air which comes from outside.

On your drawing I don't see that.

I don't doubt if it works for me but I don't understand.
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: heat exchanger

by the middle » 05/08/10, 09:13

bobono wrote:This is not to criticize but difficult to understand the operation of the exchanger.

For there to be exchange the stale hot air which leaves must be renewed by fresh air from the outside must cross the cold air which comes from outside.

On your drawing I don't see that.

I don't doubt if it works for me but I don't understand.

+1, but I retained the main idea, namely the existence of this double pipe :D
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
oiseautempete
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by oiseautempete » 05/08/10, 09:18

As it stands, this diagram is incomprehensible because it does not indicate the circulation of stale air ...
If you manage to do better than the 80% thermal efficiency of a WMC with heat recovery, hat ...
0 x
bobono
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

heat exchanger

by bobono » 05/08/10, 10:46

All of my apologies . The pipe is double I had not grasped.

Cold air and hot air meet over 8 meters in length.

Another thing that grieves me. For me it is not an invention
the butter cut wire, the internal combustion internal combustion engine, etc. are inventions. it is an improvement of existing exchanger or manufacturing at lower cost., or simply a good idea that you want to share with others

Thank you all the same
0 x
ecnaroui
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ecnaroui » 05/08/10, 10:53

Thank you all for taking the time necessary to "understand" my heat recovery system (both hot and cold heat).

Bobono

My exchanger always exchanges hot air in the direction of cold air. This is why it is completely reversible.
At the level of the coil when cold air enters (in winter) this air "takes charge" of the heat contained in the air of the "chamber" of the exchanger
et
when hot air enters (in summer) this air is "relieved" of the warm from the cooler air contained in the room.
Even in this case there is no "overheating" because the heat necessarily rises and will "get lost" in the attic.

The middle
The main idea does not lie in the "double pipe" which has no existence in my exchanger. The coil must be made with a pipe SIMILAR ON THE OUTER SHELL of this PER plastic conduit.

oiseautempete
The concept is not based on two air flows but - and this is the novelty - on a single air flow inside my exchanger. The CHAMBER of the exchanger is ESSENTIAL for the proper functioning of my exchanger and to obtain the results that I indicate on the table.

But more than all the speeches all make this exchanger.
It's cheap and it can make you big.

I agree to answer all your questions or questions.

Kind regards.
Last edited by ecnaroui the 21 / 08 / 10, 17: 31, 1 edited once.
0 x
renaud67
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by renaud67 » 05/08/10, 12:44

Hello,
the question that seems to come back is: how is stale air renewed?
0 x
The absurdities of yesterday are the truths of today and tomorrow banalities.
(Alessandro Marandotti)
ecnaroui
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by ecnaroui » 05/08/10, 14:19

renaud67

Everyone seems to understand that my air-air heat exchanger necessarily induces downstream applications such as, for example, the ventilation of any room.

This is the objective to be reached. For the moment it is a heat exchanger that can be put under his arm to check its intrinsic operation. For my part, I have done these checks for two years for my comfort.

My operational exchanger (and not the experimental one that I put on the internet) works with mechanical ventilation by insufflation (VMI).

The fresh air enters the room and the stale air comes out through air vents all that is classic. Nothing to do with the VMC DF.

The description to manufacture my exchanger must, in principle, lead you to this application and its ADAPTATION to the place, place, etc. where you have to renew the air is also to be taken into consideration.

Let us understand: this is an air-air exchanger and nothing else, but its particularity is that it is reversible with higher yields than the exchangers included in the VMC DF or PAC air conditioning systems.

Important note
I just realized that the title of my post is not the one I put online. VMC DF are too many but after reflection it is not annoying since I speak about it.
Last edited by ecnaroui the 21 / 08 / 10, 16: 54, 1 edited once.
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 05/08/10, 14:47

The purpose of an air-air exchanger at the base is still used to transfer the calories from two air streams with different temperatures.
In the case of building ventilation, the exchange of calories takes place between the incoming fresh air and the outgoing exhaust air.

You what you do it is useless (if I understood the principle)
You heat the incoming fresh air with the ambient air (as the exchanger passes), which of course has the consequence of cooling the ambient air).
As you are in VMI, the building is under overpressure so the air is evacuated by the extraction vents.
Thermically speaking, the same thing happens if you inject air directly into the building, the exchanger is useless since it exchanges with the ambient air.
It is even worse considering the small diameter and the numerous elbows, there are huge pressure drops, it increases the electricity consumption for the same flow. In fact you heat the air thanks to the thermal losses of the fan.
0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.