Problems with pellet burner Ferroli sun P7

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Tikteklak
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Tikteklak » 23/04/15, 14:37

The advantage of ceramic resistors is greater airflow (interior and exterior of the candle) on the original model (only outside).
Looking a little on this site, they seem to offer many models: www.carre-lutz.com

You would know the thread (12 / 17 I guess but check). As against the 2cm diameter appear bcp me ... But I have not yet dismantled mine.

I still think of it confirms that there must not be any contact with the pellet, so I also would dig the trail of a too large volume of pellets in the first loading that causes this contact.
0 x
cokoly
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by cokoly » 23/04/15, 15:21

I increased the volume at the start because I still had the error code A 01. by examining the burner I found there was not enough pellet. Since the increase in the amount of pellets to start I have not had the error code A 01.
Thanks for the advice. I'll look for a ceramic igniter. But I think I'll have to adjust the burner. Ceramic igniter that you think may be in contact with the pellet? The little spark to be + - 10 cm?
0 x
Tikteklak
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Tikteklak » 23/04/15, 15:53

The first weeks of use, I also had this problem of A01 error code but at home, I set by moving the worm. Its angle of inclination is important because the "window" opening through which falls the pellets varies with this angle. Initially, an angle of 60 ° gave bp supplies (sometimes just a little long pellet blocking others). I approached the 45 ° and since it is nickel.
I'm not saying that's what you need to do, I say it is not a relevant parameter account.
Contact with pellets is not good for the igniter whatever it is (ceramic or classic). The advantage of the ceramic is higher temperatures which therefore allow a faster inflammation or a greater distance of the pellets. Try to avoid turning the burner, rummaging though you should find an igniter that comes close.
If I were in your case, that's what I would try.
0 x
Tikteklak
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Tikteklak » 23/04/15, 16:14

Take a look here:
http://www.fkk-corporation.com/images/3 ... gue_FR.pdf

The PSX 6 B is similar to that of the sun p7 (check the thread). Certainly length 10 cm but other lengths available on request.
0 x
cokoly
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by cokoly » 23/04/15, 16:48

Thank you for the info.
Indeed first sight they look like, but unfortunately the distributor does not sell to individuals ...
0 x
Tikteklak
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Tikteklak » 23/04/15, 17:10

0 x
cokoly
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by cokoly » 23/04/15, 21:09

I had a discussion with a person dzbenelux (very nice) he send a solution to my problèmevoici his mail:
You are not the first with their ignition system 20 cm and more skewed towards the top !!
You will not be the last!

I have the solution to your problem, if you are a little mechanic.

Look closely at the diagram, you will have a handling or I can do but this is simple:
1) remove the tube candle holder
2) in room A (red) is the combustion air. (So ​​it's cool)
3) cut the tube candle holder but not beyond the end of the room A. (do not cut or is the net !!)
4) or the hole was the end of the tube is the 2 the son must leave, plug with silicone High temp this hole.

And your problem will be solved.
Your net is 3 / 8 therefore this and good.

All who come to ask an aide to the same problem as you, have found their happiness.

You can also go to:
DZ Benelux sprl
Zoning Lapwings 9
7340 Colfontain
For more information.
Or I can do the job because you are not far away.
You can request an appointment troubleshooting 065 / 60 18 20.
The price is € 160,00 for the effort and if I come, what is billed governed and ride more !!

What do you think?
0 x
cokoly
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by cokoly » 24/04/15, 21:13

I found a very nice professional who has found a solution to replace the mediocre lighter Ferroli.
I went today sought a ceramic igniter and a tube that fits the burner Feroili p7 sun.
I replaced everything in 45 minutes !!!
My boiler works great !!! The ceramic candle costs 160 euros but it is guaranteed 2 years.
Fortunately there are still professional so helpful !!!
0 x
cokoly
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by cokoly » 26/04/15, 09:21

I found a very nice professional who has found a solution to replace the mediocre lighter Ferroli.
I went today sought a ceramic igniter and a tube that fits the burner Feroili p7 sun.
I replaced everything in 45 minutes !!!
My boiler works great !!! The ceramic candle costs 160 euros but it is guaranteed 2 years.
Fortunately there are still professional so helpful !!!
0 x
cruse59
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by cruse59 » 31/05/15, 03:30

Hello, I would understand because I too interested in this burner, I sent an email asking them to FERROLI if my boiler fuel compatible, here's the answer:

"Sir,
This type of assembly is totally discouraged.
The burner you want to install must be installed on a vacuum fireplace (negative pressure). Boilers intended to operate with an oil burner have a pressurized fireplace (positive pressure). Pellet burners must therefore be fitted exclusively on wood-log boilers . "

Yet his works in some apparently ??? :frown:
0 x