Comparative Table of insulation

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
paotop
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by paotop » 30/11/09, 17:52

Stetinger wrote:Hello,

A small update is needed about the price! Just look at how we arrive at the end 2009:
http://www.isolation-ouate-cellulose-vendee.com/

Sorry to say, but it turns into apostolate at this price! The econology, that's fine, but the means are not expandable (we are not traders!).

cellulose wadding was popularized, are found in large DIY retailer everywhere: bricodepot.fr/perigueux-trelissac/node/479758

and it actually costs € 10.20 2 in the m20 cm (€ 19.90 bag 12.5kg ..)

remains to know if the product quality is the same from one brand to another ....
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/11/09, 18:01

I paid our wadding much less (14.28 € / 12.5 kg bag) and at a brico not supposedly "hard discount of brico" ...

In general, they begin to seriously fuck customer at BD ... :| :|

In 2008, the price per square meter of cotton cellulose can vary from € 20 47 to € for the R6 (2012 standard).

If the installation is included Moué to double or possibly triple the price ... but 47 € HT loose floor installation is just the flight I think ... Do not forget that the craftsman already on the margin 1ere matter!

Anyway you must be honest: it is difficult to compare a car and pose a pose by a craftsman ...

By cons do not leave me, it's the law of supply and demand as there are (at least) 2 tissue paper mills that were born in 2008 (mine is still imported from Austria !!!)

I recalled the price I had paid for in January 2008 2 delivered pallets:

https://www.econologie.com/ouate-de-cell ... -3763.html

So here are the details of the bill for our insulation:

* 30 bags 370L: € 428.40 or 11.1 € 3m38.59 is the m3
* 3 hemp wool panels cm 20: 72.43 2,07 to € ² is the 174.15 € m3
* Port and delivery: € 86

TOTAL TTC: 586.83 44 to be 13.37 m² € per m² in R 6,5!

Also, these prices are tax with a VAT 21% (Belgium)!

So I summarize: 13.37 / 1.21 11.05 = € HT / m2 delivered in R6.5 or 38.59 € HT / = 1.21 31.89 € / m3
0 x
greglamaisondurable
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by greglamaisondurable » 14/03/10, 20:45

We will soon have the values ​​of the thermal conductivity of lavender

For more info I would also recommend my blog on
straw house and mud brick
0 x
KvonMurphy
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

And a semi-underground cellar?

by KvonMurphy » 19/03/10, 10:11

Hello,

I hesitate to ask what to do in a semi-underground cellar that I would partially heated (office): I hear glass wool, wood panels ...

Apparently it is not wet. The existing walls are bare, cement blocks. Summer optional comfort there. House 1988.

Thank you for your opinions !
0 x
AVEVA
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

isolation

by AVEVA » 10/07/11, 19:27

House built in 1977, insulated electrical standards for glass wool.
After years 34 glass wool have not packed or in the attic (rolls 8cm / ép.x2) or vertical (semi-rigid panels 8cm / th.)
Power consumption is stable (23000kW / year) all inclusive for 160m2 habitable.
House located FOURQUEUX 78112 and 725000 € for sale!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 10/07/11, 23:33

Aveva said:

House located FOURQUEUX 78112 and 725000 for sale €

??? with 5 hectares of land, swimming pool and tennis then? It is a terrible price! For that price, you have three villas on 15 ares in my corner!
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 11/07/11, 06:52

The first table in the title of this thread, is misleading. Here's what it shows:

denk hout, which publishes an erroneous TABLE TOTALLY wrote:Image

In Part prominently - on the top left and bottom left - he would put the cork partiquement top insulating materials ... except that the mention bed hen in the left margin, it perceives some subtle nuances added:

- "Bulk insulation (for ventilation or spill)"
- 'Bulk (for for alégés panels) "

... Even if it would not be wrong to set the mode of use / application highlighted, going up a table like that is pure scam, designed to 'sell' the cork with better insulation coefficient that it actually does (or so it is a big intentional error on the part of one who made the table, which is the same as the actual results unaffected).

Indeed, this artifice is just there to mislead you by emphasizing that spread in flakes / granules, the cork would have a better insulation coefficient. First it remains to be proven, then it is clever, because it takes the ambient air into account in the calculation of the coefficient (the ambient air => lighter therefore better insulator => becoming in turn an integral part of the insulating layer, since trapped between the flakes => makes the coefficient of the material to which it is applied jump, since the air therefore also serves as an insulator) ... but we can do that with any other material insulation ... moreover, we could do that by removing the granules altogether and we would beat all the insulators on the market ... but there would be no more airtightness, so the insulation could not be guaranteed ...

If we put all the other materials in granules, the cork would lose its advantage => outside this part of the table, shows the polystyrene with a lower coef (which it is not specified if it is in granules => ie therefore panel) and it is not possible to put cellulose wadding, where rock wool in granules ... just tricky, but do not notice that these other materials have other useful characteristics ....

The right column, restores some things in the presentation form of panels, but that polystyrene has coincidentally disappeared ... As it is not known how the measurements were made, it is impossible to deduce if the comparison would be valid, but a triple omission is quite indicative of malice, imho.

Another big mistake: having once given the durability rating "2" to polystyrene in one part of the table, then the note "5" in another part, does not hold water!

Finally the name between:
- Very Good / Good / Fair / Medium / Poor ... is very vague ...
- "Isolation" in headrest of each table is false. Rather, it should read "Type of insulation used "

In short, I pass on issues of resistance to fire entering into account in the classification of the insulation - which does not take account of ingnifugeants boron salts present in the tissue paper - because here the summit is reached ... it's great nimportenawak ...
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 13/07/11, 08:49

Hello,
In my case, I went into action.
I studied all options, and this resulted in some conclusions.
All very complicated.
No way to know which exterior insulation for a house of + - 150 years.
So I opted for the feasibility of the project, namely my portfolio, and positive results as possible.
(My house was a ruin from the outside, and a chasm into thermal energy)
I saw that any, and I mean all of Poland hurries to insulate houses, buildings, with frigolite. Germany ditto.
So I say shit, damn the insulating own, damn maddening to the price of a detached house in the Belgian, and I bought all my gear in the east.
10 the frigolite times cheaper! and the rest is much cheaper.
10 times cheaper, that is abnormal, but very real.
In short, in total, my house has become "pretty", isolated, for 3 times less.
Pictures will follow soon.
I had the choice, do nothing, and continue to heat this hut by all means, or find an "acceptable" solution.
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/07/11, 11:24

lejustemilieu wrote:10 the frigolite times cheaper! and the rest is much cheaper.

+ 1 especially he should not have hundreds of production plants in Europe and that the method and cost of raw materials and embodied energy (oil-based) are roughly the same everywhere ... probably not 10 a factor anyway.

Trade is primarily an adaptation to a market.

You paid how much for what m² thickness if it is not indiscreet?

Must start an import business! : Idea:

I look forward to seeing your report (created a new topic for the occasion in a continuous or if you already had a make on the external insulation)
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 13/07/11, 11:54

lejustemilieu wrote:... I bought all my gear in the east.
10 the frigolite times cheaper! and the rest is much cheaper.
In short, in total, my house has become "pretty", isolated, for 3 times less.
Pictures will follow soon.
I had the choice, do nothing, and continue to heat this hut by all means, or find an "acceptable" solution.
We look forward to the report. : Mrgreen:
0 x