Book on the insulation of a house?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/01/12, 17:00

Taken from the link, which Dedeleco did not read, and yet he wrote:Edition statement: 3rd ed. rev. and augm.

He would no doubt want us to believe:
- that today's education would be based on obsolete editions ...! : Cheesy:

- that his wikimachinchose links ... (full of faults that he does not see) would replace the classrooms ... the professional editions and libraries: ...>

That he hardly had to attend due to his difficult schooling :|
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 19/01/12, 18:17

Obamot wrote:
Taken from the link, which Dedeleco did not read, and yet he wrote:Edition statement: 3rd ed. rev. and augm.

He would no doubt want us to believe:
- that today's education would be based on obsolete editions ...! : Cheesy:
- that his wikimachinchose links ... (full of faults that he does not see) would replace the classrooms ... the professional editions and libraries: ...>
That he hardly had to attend due to his difficult schooling :|

At 10 €, this book dates from 1987 to see closely the exact date of writing !!

The construction of the building Masonry and reinforced concrete Gérard Baud Editions André Delcourt Year 1987 256 pages 20,5x29 Correct condition No torn pages, no stains, no annotations

without any proof that the
3rd ed. rev. and augm

does not date from 1972, for a good book at the beginning of the school studies of Obamot before 1972, but completely out of race, currently !!
and kept in a library as I see for other books even older (Brilliant Dirac in 1930 still valid on quantum bases, but without the Higgs boson).

Finally the author Gérard Baud already close to retirement in 1972 (seen the 3rd ed. Rev. And augm) has not spent his retirement life correcting his book, perpetually, even in his grave !!!

So Obamot is not credible at all and is unable to prove that, this book of his youth, has even less meaning, given the revolutions in progress !!!

This book dates from the time when a well insulated house was at 200KWh / m2an like a large part of the houses in France at that time!
And we're off to a bad start if we continue to teach as before 1972 !!!

And Obamot is totally off the subject and out of the race.
In addition he would have been unable to follow my education too difficult for him, with competitions, too high level for him, almost all failed.
And he would do well to retrain even on wikipedia.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/01/12, 18:28

0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 19/01/12, 18:38

Obamot has nothing to answer, he is 30 years late and since hitting himself on the head, it must be very painful, and we understand that he is very hard to admit the realities, by dint of banging above, in religious penance.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/01/12, 18:48

It is true that side "updating of knowledge", dedeleco beats all records:

dedeleco wrote:Obamot [...] does not deign to read the facts, which are ... obviously not mine, but [...] in publications, dating from 1837, before Darwin [...]
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 19/01/12, 19:03

Obamot wrote:It is true that when it comes to "updating knowledge", you break all records:
dedeleco wrote:Obamot [...] does not deign to read the facts, which are ... obviously not mine, but [...] in publications, dating from 1837, before Darwin [...]

Hey! :D So the little guy who slaps himself on the face, there: it's you ...
Thank you ! There is no harm ! : Mrgreen:

And Obamot by dint of banging on the head, no longer understands anything, makes a beautiful salad, a fundamental scientific discovery, still remains true, even if in 1837 (the bones of our ears are a recycling of the second jaw of our ancestor crocodile and not the shoe at 2000 €, pollution, which Obamot put on econology), like the discovery of fire, 400 years ago which is still useful to us, like the propagation of heat discovered by Fourier around 000, with methods which are still used today, to calculate the insulation and thermal inertia, that we forgot to teach him in his book on building fashions and customs before 1972.
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Fourier
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transform% ... de_Fourier
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/01/12, 19:16

1822, 1837, 1972, now? The law of mass has not changed, neither has your deception:
https://www.econologie.com/forums/post210941.html#210941

It even existed before it was brought to the fore.

Except that now, by force, you burnt yourself out :| alone
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 19/01/12, 19:45

Obamot mixes everything thermal and acoustic !!!

thermal diffusion and propagation of waves, acoustic or light, totally different !!
We give him the explanations of great physicists that he does not read for a second, because it is too tiring for his brain, which is constantly being tapped by his hammer.

Yet the anti-reflective filters on his glasses or photo lenses use this, alternating layers with very different indices, as in acoustics, where the index is like the speed of sound, i.e. the inverse of the square root of the density (therefore the mass) but Obamot did not understand the extreme efficiency of alternating layers with very large variations in speed of sound, therefore heavy, light, heavy, light, thus) described everywhere, but that Obamot does not read ..
Double or triple glazing does this very well, heavy glass and light air, cutting sounds much better in sound than thermal insulation, which remains that of the thickness of the still air in the glazing (additive instead of multiplicative for acoustic).

But Obamot does not understand basic physics, which he is unable to learn on his own.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 19/01/12, 22:42

What a phenomenal impostor !! : Cheesy: : Mrgreen:

dedeleco wrote:Obamot mixes all thermal and acoustic

It is undoubtedly to explain it to us, that you mix in your explanations: the materials of low density (intended for thermal insulation) and those of high density (intended for sound insulation) : Cheesy: : Mrgreen: :

dedeleco wrote:The sounds in the air are strongly stopped by repeated layers of very heavy light and, with the greatest possible difference in density and speed of sound.

... and to say that at the time I was still picking up your monumental blunders out of benevolence, to prevent you from losing face ....:

Obamot wrote:All this is governed by the "Law of mass" (Berger's law, EPFL course):

"The sound insulation offered by a building element increases by 6 dB for each doubling of its surface mass."

So it's not "thickness", Nor the alternation of "heavy, light" but good "intrinsic weight"Of the material, which makes thermal insulation. What makes Dedelco say that, are the acoustic correction "sandwiches" (+ hard insulation) that we see in recording studios, but the possible light materials used, are only there to CORRECT the acoustics [ ...] [and not isolate]

I already knew you were stubborn, but I didn't know you were going to go completely nuts!
Last edited by Obamot the 19 / 01 / 12, 22: 45, 1 edited once.
0 x
antoinet111
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by antoinet111 » 19/01/12, 22:45

well guys, are you done?

Dede>
I am also looking for concrete solutions, no link on the thermal of my grandmother or on the sound of the beams 12 by 24!

I have just recovered 4 semi bigbags of local oak chips,
to swing between my structural beams, then your ties to the nuts thank you, that's not what will end my heating wall in my place!

sometimes you break them down!
0 x
I vote for the writing of concrete post and practicality.
Down the talkers and ceiling fans!

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."