Action ökofen France on regulation

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Xian
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Xian » 24/02/09, 19:13

@jericho

my post implied that if your card was not recognized by the machine it might be necessary to format it.

But in this case, the output file will not be a .csv file, but a different format that you will not be able to read with Excel.

You will need to send it for decoding to Okofen.

I have the impression that your PLC is an "old" version. How old is your boiler?

The question is: is there software to load, or should the entire PLC be changed, if yours is less efficient?
0 x
Olivier63
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Olivier63 » 24/02/09, 19:20

@Jericho,

A remark certainly silly, but your card, it has been inserted in the right direction (not vice versa from top to bottom, but the front of the back).
I had inserted visible CF scriptures.

Olivier.
0 x
Jericho
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Jericho » 24/02/09, 19:55

Thank you, I will try to answer all of this ...

My boiler (installation) dates from June 2006: it is therefore a more recent model and this explains the old version of the firmware. In docs, I only have the gray TEM regulator doc and that's it!

FC is well introduced and in the right direction : Cheesy: I am not ignorant at this point even if it could have been a possibility of not working. There is still a key ... and I will not put the connectors "in the air" :frown:

It works well, since it can be read AND written on a PC (tested!).

I have taken note of the parameter P297 and the formatting of the CF card introduced ... this was also confirmed to me by the manager of ökofen who called me back this evening around 19:XNUMX pm following my email.

So I made a formatting by the boiler by passing the P297 from 0 to 1 but a second after the display indicated to me -107: an "error" code therefore, but of which I do not know the meaning.
The recording which followed did not of course give anything, and moreover the CF card is now unreadable on the PC which tells me that it is not formatted.

Could this be due to the size of the 4Gb card which may not be supported by the boiler? To confirm...

Otherwise, I'll call ökofen tomorrow morning.
0 x
Olivier63
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Olivier63 » 24/02/09, 21:48

Excuse me, I'm more ignorant than you, because I hadn't seen the key.

Olivier.
0 x
Jericho
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Jericho » 24/02/09, 22:46

Please don't apologize, it was indeed a possibility to consider.

Me too when I am told "the pc does not turn on", the first thing I ask is: "is it connected to the electrical outlet?" : Lol:
0 x
Chaboum
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Chaboum » 24/02/09, 23:00

News ! News !

I just received an email from Samuel Musso, thank you Mr. Okofen !! (via my technician? probably! via the site ??) In any case: in short: it is very good and I therefore come to testify to the responsiveness of the company, which wishes to satisfy its customers.

Mr. Musso will come with my regional technician.
Appointment is made for Wednesday March 18 !!!!

Well done Okofen !!!
0 x
Jericho
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Jericho » 27/02/09, 13:10

Jericho wrote:Could this be due to the size of the 4Gb card which may not be supported by the boiler? To confirm...

BINGO!

Solution found and explained -> here <-
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 02/03/09, 09:04

I met Emmanuel Lisze and the Oköfen team at the ENR fair in Lyon.
The will is clearly to solve on a case by case the concerns of some for whom it does not work at best. they are looking for ways to improve the feedback of information from the customer to their technical services because they cannot effectively help a customer who only manifests on forums or else the complaint of which stops at the level of the heating engineer who himself does not raise the problem by half-solving it.

In short, once again, I felt a real desire not to drop the customers (their passage on the forum is an example)

I will continue for them the writing of my summary document which the beginning of this post was the subject. Thank you too to bring it up here synthetically concerns, and possible solutions encountered.
0 x
Click my signature
Xian
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Xian » 02/03/09, 13:52

problem: DHW in summer mode with a buffer tank + instantaneous DHW preparation. the load stops when TBO = DHW setpoint temperature or TPO> DHW setpoint + (4-2)

There cannot be a "full" buffer charge.

TBO = DHW sensor
TPO = high buffer probe
TPM = middle / bottom buffer probe

type of regulator concerned: TEM (gray)

cause :: No hysteresis planned for the regulator for the DHW load. No action of the post circulation parameter (4-3) of the DHW pump on the boiler UW output

remedy: ?
0 x
Xian
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Xian » 02/03/09, 13:58

remedy: ?

increase the nominal power of the boiler and the DHW setpoint to a value to be evaluated between Nominal Power and P 202?

It involves twice a year on the regul, with the problem of the offseason when the heating needs are intermittent. The climate is not entirely continental in chalky Champagne ...
0 x