Action ökofen France on regulation

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Did67

by Did67 » 23/02/09, 14:54

Jericho wrote:Access to level 2? well no ... not at home but I remind you that it is linked to the version of the firmware installed.

P140: data record = -1 (because no card inserted yet I suppose)
P141: interv.tps.enr = 60s

].

Level 2 (all parameters in P 2xx) is accessed by a very simple code: today's date (ex 23) plus whole hour (ex: 14:55 p.m., therefore 14), so enter 23 + 14 = 37

Check the clock and the date on the boiler board beforehand (sometimes it's not on time and we are "rejected" for that; it happened to me at the beginning!).
0 x
Xian
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Xian » 23/02/09, 15:06

Did67 wrote:Check the clock and the date on the boiler board beforehand (sometimes it's not on time and we are "rejected" for that; it happened to me at the beginning!).

If I understood correctly, Jéricho has another version of a boiler controller. All our references do not always have correspondences with him.
0 x
Jericho
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Jericho » 23/02/09, 17:32

Exactly!

I do not have all the parameters.
For example, I don't have the number of ignitions without the igniter ... and others still.

I would like a software update, which seems to handle some things better according to the contact at ökofen.

Ah, if my boiler could be on a network and update it on its own like a PC. It will be great, right? : Cheesy:

-> Did67: thanks for the code, but of course I knew it.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 23/02/09, 22:06

Jericho wrote:
Ah, if my boiler could be on a network and update it on its own like a PC. It will be great, right? : cheesy:

Not sure ! I get angry more often after my PC than after the boiler. Especially when he decides to do something for me ...
0 x
Jericho
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Jericho » 24/02/09, 15:53

Well, I can't save anything on the Compact Flash card. :frown:

I followed the procedure well:
- turn off boiler
- insert card
- turn on the boiler
- set the time of the recording intervals (P141 at home)
- change the P140 ie "data recording" from 0 to 1 (note that it is at -1 if the card is not inserted)

Here already a weird thing: this parameter automatically returns to 0 after the time set in P141.

- I turn off the boiler
- I remove the CF and I will see on the PC -> nothing. It is empty.

What's wrong?

I thought that the formatting of the card in FAT32 did not suit the boiler but the PC does not offer to format it otherwise (FAT for example).

Could someone tell me?
0 x
Xian
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Xian » 24/02/09, 17:32

Jericho wrote:Well, I can't save anything on the Compact Flash card. :frown:

I followed the procedure well:
- turn off boiler
- insert card
- turn on the boiler
- set the time of the recording intervals (P141 at home)
- change the P140 ie "data recording" from 0 to 1 (note that it is at -1 if the card is not inserted)

Here already a weird thing: this parameter automatically returns to 0 after the time set in P141.

- I turn off the boiler
- I remove the CF and I will see on the PC -> nothing. It is empty.

What's wrong?

I thought that the formatting of the card in FAT32 did not suit the boiler but the PC does not offer to format it otherwise (FAT for example).

Could someone tell me?

It must still be a problem with the version of the PLC.
For my part, I just inserted a CF and it works

On "our" PLC it is possible to format the card (P 297, Card format))

BUT:

WARNING: FORMAT ERASES ALL THE CONTENT OF THE CARD AS WELL AS ALL THE MODIFICATIONS CARRIED OUT AT LEVELS 1 AND 2.

Before starting this procedure, see if you can save on your card an image file of the boiler settings (Param-> CF), P 238 with us.

Otherwise, copy everything by hand!

The most prudent would be to send an email to Okofen France friends if your installer cannot advise with certainty.
0 x
Jericho
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Jericho » 24/02/09, 18:02

Xian wrote:WARNING: FORMAT ERASES ALL THE CONTENT OF THE CARD AS WELL AS ALL THE MODIFICATIONS CARRIED OUT AT LEVELS 1 AND 2.

Before starting this procedure, see if you can save on your card an image file of the boiler settings (Param-> CF), P 238 with us.

You must have misunderstood me, I did not want to format the card of the PLC, but format the compact-flash card inserted in my PC. : Cheesy:

I also cannot save the configuration image file, I do not have the P238! :x

It only remains for me to (re) contact ökofen.fr.
0 x
Xian
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Xian » 24/02/09, 19:02

Jericho wrote:
You must have misunderstood me, I did not want to format the card of the PLC, but format the compact-flash card inserted in my PC. : Cheesy:

I also cannot save the configuration image file, I do not have the P238! :x

It only remains for me to (re) contact ökofen.fr.

No, No, I understood correctly; I just copied the OKOFEN manual:
in full it gives:

P 297 Card format

This will format the compact flash card. By pressing the key, you go into modification mode (red light-emitting diode on). With the selector you program the vlaur 1. formatting begins. After a second, the vlaur returns to 0: formatting is complete
condition: Display only if CF card connected

CAUTION: FORMATTING DELETS ALL THE CONTENT OF THE CARD AS WELL AS ALL THE MODIFICATIONS MADE ON LEVELS 1 AND 2.
0 x
Olivier63
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Olivier63 » 24/02/09, 19:04

Hello Jericho,

Xian understood very well what you were saying, and he tells you that if you format your CP card via parameter P297, this would also have the effect of erasing all the modifications made at levels 1 and 2 (it is the warning that is written in the Okofen documentation).

Indeed, it is difficult to say where the non-registration can come from since we do not have the same version of the PLC.
Can you copy another file (a photo, a Word file, Excel ...) on your CP card (to see if it is not HS)?

I'll be you, I'll contact Okofen before I possibly do some “bullshit”.

Olivier.
0 x
Olivier63
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Olivier63 » 24/02/09, 19:06

Too fast Xian ....
0 x